Glens v Bonnyrigg and Bonnyrigg v Glens - SCOTTISH JUNIOR CUP SEMI FINAL

AftonArmy1994

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glens Team was, mcgarrity,mcausland,marlow,menzies,mcchesney,park,orsi,gray,carter, andrew,mcgill, subs  boris,lyness,meikle,dallas, lochead gk.

Pretty even first half perhaps Rose slightly better, but second half defo Glens dominated and Bonnyrigg will be happy to get away with a 1-0 defeat, all to play for next week , and dont rule out the Glens just yet.

Thank you so much [emoji1360][emoji41]

I'd never rule glens out [emoji41]

Glens Team was, mcgarrity,mcausland,marlow,menzies,mcchesney,park,orsi,gray,carter, andrew,mcgill, subs  boris,lyness,meikle,dallas, lochead gk.

Pretty even first half perhaps Rose slightly better, but second half defo Glens dominated and Bonnyrigg will be happy to get away with a 1-0 defeat, all to play for next week , and dont rule out the Glens just yet.

Second half defo glens dominated? Can't agree.

Thought it was even pretty much overall but I didn't think rose played as well as they can. I suspect there is more in glenafton too.

Won't be sad to see the back if that ref though.

33 minutes ago, Rugbypark said:

I would say about 300 max Rose supporters. Disappointing for a Scottish Cup semi final. Were those five buses mini buses?

Can't really blame them for not travelling in bigger numbers given that they have the conclusive leg of the tie right on their doorstep next week. 

Can't really blame them for not travelling in bigger numbers given that they have the conclusive leg of the tie right on their doorstep next week. 

Just seen a video on Twitter with 5 regular rose attendees at Easter road today. It won't be a one off.

It would be petty and childish to suggest that glens weren't helped by the rangers game being on at 3pm today judging by the stream of traffic out of Ayrshire to glasgow. [emoji106]

5 minutes ago, BS7 said:

Just seen a video on Twitter with 5 regular rose attendees at Easter road today. It won't be a one off.

It would be petty and childish to suggest that glens weren't helped by the rangers game being on at 3pm today judging by the stream of traffic out of Ayrshire to glasgow. emoji106.png

In fairness it was a bigger day for Hibs than it was for Bonnyrigg. Next week on the other hand is a different matter. 

Whits all this Hibs, Rangers, Pish,, Bonnyrigg brought a good crowd down today, we'll do the same next week, we, don't need all the crap that goes with them. Hard game today, nothing between the two, IMO, but it's definitely all to play for next week at NDP, the Afton Army will be there!!

1 hour ago, Shanner said:

In fairness it was a bigger day for Hibs than it was for Bonnyrigg. Next week on the other hand is a different matter. 

Are you saying bonnyrigg glenafton semi final is bigger than a hibs Aberdeen Scottish cup semi final :D

2 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Are you saying bonnyrigg glenafton semi final is bigger than a hibs Aberdeen Scottish cup semi final :D

Didn't even consider that! :lol:

Well it will certainly be a day of truths in that neck of the woods!

It would be petty and childish to suggest that glens weren't helped by the rangers game being on at 3pm today judging by the stream of traffic out of Ayrshire to glasgow. [emoji106]

I must be in the minority then. I was an altar boy for 5 years [emoji23]
" Rangers indeed " who they? [emoji6]

Guest Bonnyrigg Vid

Not here to dispute the result and this is my opinion although many others may agree.. All I want to say is this game was all about one man, an extremely incompetent referee. He should be embarrassed with that performance.

7 minutes ago, Bonnyrigg Vid said:

Not here to dispute the result and this is my opinion although many others may agree.. All I want to say is this game was all about one man, an extremely incompetent referee. He should be embarrassed with that performance.

Are you from Bo'ness?

How about your left backs reaction to Lewis turners challenge in the first half?? then minutes later the challenge on the half line could easily have been red! I'll hold back on the pen until I've seen the highlights.
See you boys next week [emoji1417]

32 minutes ago, Van magic said:

How about your left backs reaction to Lewis turners challenge in the first half?? then minutes later the challenge on the half line could easily have been red! I'll hold back on the pen until I've seen the highlights.
See you boys next week emoji1417.png

Granted shouldn't have reacted but the tackle was a shocker and could have been a red card. As for the other one booking was the right decision. Just trying to break up play not a leg breaking challenge unlike Turner's

Guest Bonnyrigg Vid
42 minutes ago, Oscar Wilder said:

Actually, thought the officials, hadn't a bad game, what you disputing like?

You must have been watching a different game than me pal.

Archived