Glens v Bonnyrigg and Bonnyrigg v Glens - SCOTTISH JUNIOR CUP SEMI FINAL

AftonArmy1994

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Bonnyrigg Vid said:

I use to think you wished the team that knocked you out all the best and to go on and win it.

Sounds a bit of sour grapes from rednblack.

What a load of pish, theres no rule that you have to wish the team that knocked you out all the best and hope they go on and win it, mon the team fae the west

6 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:

What a load of pish, theres no rule that you have to wish the team that knocked you out all the best and hope they go on and win it, mon the team fae the west

I was born and bred in the Gorbals but love to see Bonnyrigg win it.

14 minutes ago, Red Rose said:

0-2 tomorrow.

Big rose will be too strong and Robbie will be tactically spot on as usual. 

Keiran and Wayne. 

A  2-0 win for either team does not mean the tie is won, Glenafton  are also a strong physical team like Bonnyrigg and i think this tie is the most difficult to predict and there is no score predictions comming from many Glens fans that i have seen.  Can Glenafton beat Bonnyrigg , i think Glenafton   are capable of getting to the final

5 minutes ago, GLENAFTON93 said:

A  2-0 win for either team does not mean the tie is won, Glenafton  are also a strong physical team like Bonnyrigg and i think this tie is the most difficult to predict and there is no score predictions comming from many Glens fans that i have seen.  Can Glenafton beat Bonnyrigg , i think Glenafton   are capable of getting to the final

I would be disappointed if we didn't get through this tie over 2 legs. 

How would you feel?

25 minutes ago, rednblack said:

That's just no right.

I've been through here for years and Bonnyrigg aren't even the closest junior team to me distance wise but my son played for them and great bunch a guys,why not ?

Come on the Afton.  The red & white of new cumnock will be out in force for both legs.  

Super confident we can get a strong result tomorrow to take on the road for next weeks return leg.  

Lets do the talking on the park tomorrow Glenafton.

7 minutes ago, Red Rose said:

I would be disappointed if we didn't get through this tie over 2 legs. 

How would you feel?

I dont make predictions on teams i have never seen play. But as i said previously Glenafton are quite capable of getting to the final.

3 minutes ago, GLENAFTON93 said:

I dont make predictions on teams i have never seen play. But as i said previously Glenafton are quite capable of getting to the final.

Ok. Hope you have a nice day out tomorrow and next week. 

What's the glens manager getting a six game ban for??

Protesting Alan Cairns sending off against Largs, a shocking decision as was the sending off! The ref at Largs will be pleased with himself!

That's shocking same happened to our manager two seasons for protesting over a complete imbecile refereeing.

That tackle was never a red never.

Archived