Glens v Bonnyrigg and Bonnyrigg v Glens - SCOTTISH JUNIOR CUP SEMI FINAL

AftonArmy1994

Don't see a problem with Bonnyrigg fans using the juniors club, Glens, have adopted this method in the past and as previously stated, everywhere will be busy on Saturday so no problem with that. Looking forward to the game, how many times have the Rose lost this season, not counting Hibs game?

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't see a problem with Bonnyrigg fans using the juniors club, Glens, have adopted this method in the past and as previously stated, everywhere will be busy on Saturday so no problem with that. Looking forward to the game, how many times have the Rose lost this season, not counting Hibs game?

Kelty Carnoustie and dundonald

Glenafton v Bonnyrigg Scottish Cup Semi Final 1st Leg KO 2.30 Sat 15th.   Crowd Segregation will be in place. Glenafton support situated at the stand side. Bonnyrigg support situated opposite the stand.   No alcohol or flares to be brought into the ground.   Police and stewards in attendance.   Admission £8 and £4 the correct money would be appreciated.
Gates open from 1.30 get yourself along to the ground in plenty of time for kick off.   Glenafton Committee

Nothing about entering the field of play though[emoji2]

Hope someone on our bus knows where we're going in case we end up in Stranraer or somewhere like that,lol.

That you offering to drive just to be on the safe side?

You can't really go wrong Wingy, just get to Glasgow and turn right.

2 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

That you offering to drive just to be on the safe side?

You can't really go wrong Wingy, just get to Glasgow and turn right.

A canny go a bike mate never mind drive,lol,what am thinking is once I'm elephant's trunk it'd be nice for somebody compus to let him know where he's gon,lol.

So I'm taking it the whole town/village will be out in force this weekend, along with a good sized travelling Bonnyrigg crowd too. 

For me, easily the tie of the semi's out of the two, so will attract many neutrals. 

What sort of crowd do u guys reckon you'll get?? Maybe a record for recent years??

Better than the Camelon tie from a couple of years back I would imagine??

5 hours ago, TheAftonArmyBear said:

"You are a balloon of a boy" judgement from somebody that's never met me. Only balloon here is you fella. Away and play tig with a 100 tonne freight train  please do the world a favour :thumsup2

Oh I know u well your a big clown . Away and deliver your leaflets & make fake Facebook accounts. 

Just found out tonight that due to circumstances beyond my control, I wouldn't be able to attend the semi with Bonnyrigg on Saturday, I need to head south tomorrow on family business [emoji17].

C'mon the Glens you can do this.

Archived