LINLITHGOW V TALBOT / TALBOT V LINLITHGOW

happy

Two big teams cancelling each other out all of a sudden the Derek Johnstone and Chris Sutton type experts show up to put their professions opinion across about teams they may have seen a couple of times this season [emoji23][emoji23][emoji122]

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just watched the highlights, Talbot player should be banned from 2nd leg for a blatant dive trying to get a penalty near the end, almost as bad as the Ross County player this afternoon.

Laughable how do you know for a fact there wasnt any contact the rose player was right behind him so for you to say he should be banned is unreal which 1 are you derek or chris

Laughable how do you know for a fact there wasnt any contact the rose player was right behind him so for you to say he should be banned is unreal which 1 are you derek or chris

There was no contact! Which one are you? Blind??[emoji23]

Doesn't matter how many times I've seen talbot play this season, they have played the same way against us over the last decade or so, so it wasn't that difficult to predict.

As for talbot finishing stronger, there were about three or four of your lads on their haunches at the final whistle as they looked knackered having run around chasing shadows.

I still expect that you will win at home but the tie is evenly poised which any rose fan would have bitten your hand off for pre match.

HTG!

39 minutes ago, Specky said:

Doesn't matter how many times I've seen talbot play this season, they have played the same way against us over the last decade or so, so it wasn't that difficult to predict.

As for talbot finishing stronger, there were about three or four of your lads on their haunches at the final whistle as they looked knackered having run around chasing shadows.

I still expect that you will win at home but the tie is evenly poised which any rose fan would have bitten your hand off for pre match.

HTG!

Don't expect Specky it's only half time,never give up, remember Lochee 2nd leg goal down, man down and then wee Manse.

9 minutes ago, Quantum Leap said:

Doesn't matter how many times wee Specky spouts his pish as its all about silverware.

Count the stars

Don't count your chickens, it's only half time, at the end of the day both teams would gladly go through on penalties, we've had just as much success as Talbot lately.

Doesn't matter how many times wee Specky spouts his pish as its all about silverware.

Count the stars

Absolutely mate but I'd rather be cautious and quietly believe than be arrogant and expect.

Gotta give specky credit. He is backing his team. Probably would do the same. Still think Talbot will be the stronger next week and our own patch. Lithgae will have to be at the top of their game.

Well that didn't go to plan. The bookies, the Talbot fans and our halfwit neighbours all got that spectacularly wrong.

Comment all you want on yesterday - it's 0 0 and that's not going to change. 

Neither is the fact that Talbot will be massive favourites on their own patch. 

The Rose have nothing to lose and if the Bot had nerves yesterday they will be in for a fun day next Saturday.

HTG

Well that didn't go to plan. The bookies, the Talbot fans and our halfwit neighbours all got that spectacularly wrong.
Comment all you want on yesterday - it's 0 0 and that's not going to change. 
Neither is the fact that Talbot will be massive favourites on their own patch. 
The Rose have nothing to lose and if the Bot had nerves yesterday they will be in for a fun day next Saturday.
HTG

Can't see any of my comments dissing Lithgae. No team gets to the Scottish semi by luck. 5th round and quarters maybe but not the semi.
Lithgae are a very good team probably having a lull period like ourselves yet still managing to grind results.
Good luck to both teams but still think my team Talbot will prevail.

31 minutes ago, Talbot Bing said:

Can't see any of my comments dissing Lithgae. No team gets to the Scottish semi by luck. 5th round and quarters maybe but not the semi.
Lithgae are a very good team probably having a lull period like ourselves yet still managing to grind results.
Good luck to both teams but still think my team Talbot will prevail.

Geezo TB calm down - nothing was personal - more a generalisation on most people's thoughts. 

The pressure is off the Rose completely now. Nobody expects anything from us in the second leg.

I look forward to sampling the hostelries of Auchinleck again - who knows what may happen when you have lost 90 minutes of being the stick on certainties!! Lol 

Geezo TB calm down - nothing was personal - more a generalisation on most people's thoughts. 
The pressure is off the Rose completely now. Nobody expects anything from us in the second leg.
I look forward to sampling the hostelries of Auchinleck again - who knows what may happen when you have lost 90 minutes of being the stick on certainties!! Lol 

Lol was that your opinion of me being annoyed? [emoji23][emoji122]

Trust me if we get beat next week you'll have to get the fire service to calm me down. [emoji41]

Archived