LINLITHGOW V TALBOT / TALBOT V LINLITHGOW

happy

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AftonArmy1994 said:

I personally think you are wrong here, by far the neutrals would be in favour of a massive Ayrshire Derby for the final between Glenafton and Talbot, this would whet the appetite of all junior football fans without a doubt.

but one thing for sure, it's all just talk just now, and let's hope for four cracking games across the two semi finals over the next fortnight.

The war of the Roses would be a good one as well given the number of great games we've seen between them over the years, my favourite being 1966/7 when we went to Bonnyrigg in the first round when they were the holders and we won 7-2.  I think we beat them 6-5 around that time as well. They've had some good wins against us as well though.  I'd say it's my favourite fixture on the calendar.  

I've really enjoyed the games against Talbot as well though - a class act.  My favourite would have to be the 6-1 in 2002/3 I think it was but for drama the two games a few years ago couldn't be bettered even though we lost the replay.

Anyway, whoever gets through of the four teams it's set up to be a good final.

7 hours ago, Red Rose said:

That's proof eh?

such a want within that support. 

Proof that even though there's a Rose v Glens thread you have to come on here to spread your wisdom. Unfortunately you are obsessed with the most famous village team in the world.

Right! Semi final tomorrow, so time to step up put past difference aside and get behind the lads in maroon!

What's Happened up to now should be set aside for the nxt 180+ minutes of football and support the boys on the park, whether we like, dislike, rate or don't rate them. We're maroon blood so let's make it to another final and take our chances from there.

HAIL THE GALLANT!

[emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Archived