LINLITHGOW V TALBOT / TALBOT V LINLITHGOW

happy

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, db11 said:

Your team hits bad times and your in the semi final of the scottish. You having a laugh!!!

:lol:

I can't see that particular nugget of self pity landing particularly sympathetically with the majority of long suffering fans of less decorated clubs on here. 

Will there be anyone else filming tomorrow? Know the rose had someone covering games before but the YouTube link says the last video was a year ago? 

Every match is covered and on Youtube

:lol:
I can't see that particular nugget of self pity landing particularly sympathetically with the majority of long suffering fans of less decorated clubs on here. 

He doesnt speak for all Rose fans. Seen far worse than the current lot .

1 minute ago, Skipper said:

Every match is covered and on Youtube

Judging by the prevailing mood of the Rose fans on here it will be the highlights of him sitting in his scants, crying in a darkened room while tanning cheap vodka. 

1 hour ago, Killiepiyo said:

Will there be anyone else filming tomorrow? Know the rose had someone covering games before but the YouTube link says the last video was a year ago? 

Search for BSM Media on YouTube. 

He doesnt speak for all Rose fans. Seen far worse than the current lot .

Clearly your brother has the footballing brains..!!

Tomorrow will soon show who is right - I genuinely hope it's you and your posting I told you so.

Tomorrow will soon show who is right - I genuinely hope it's you and your posting I told you so.

Did you mention his brother and brains? You feeling ok? Or started early for the Easter Sunday sesh?

A loss tomorrow does not contradict my point, nor does it back up your negativity. We are nowhere near as bad as you make out but could still lose to a Talbot team in the Scottish. Not as though that is a rare occurrence over last couple of decades even for the best sides.

12 hours ago, kenny131 said:

That said no idea how good the rose are but it's semi final stage so you can't fluke that.

Rose's run:

QF Gartcairn (West Central 2nd Div)

R5 Maryhill (near bottom of West 1st Div)

R4 Blantyre Vics (near bottom of West 1st Div)

R3 Dundee NE (East North)

R2 Clydebank (mid West 1st Div)

R1 Bye

Rose haven't been drawn against anyone higher placed than Clydebank - so not a single Superleague team. And they were getting better results back in October when they beat Clydebank. 

So yes, you can fluke it :P

This is a terrible Rose team by Rose's standards, but they're still capable of beating lower league teams. Playing Auchinleck Talbot is a whole other ball game. 

Right! Semi final tomorrow, so time to step up put past difference aside and get behind the lads in maroon!

What's Happened up to now should be set aside for the nxt 180+ minutes of football and support the boys on the park, whether we like, dislike, rate or don't rate them. We're maroon blood so let's make it to another final and take our chances from there.

HAIL THE GALLANT!

11 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

A Talbot /Bonnyrigg final is what all neutrals want to see !!

I personally think you are wrong here, by far the neutrals would be in favour of a massive Ayrshire Derby for the final between Glenafton and Talbot, this would whet the appetite of all junior football fans without a doubt.

but one thing for sure, it's all just talk just now, and let's hope for four cracking games across the two semi finals over the next fortnight.

I am sure Tucker / Talbot wont be kidded by Linlithgows poor league form as you dont get to the semi finals of the scottish cup without having something in your locker its going to be a very difficult 180 minutes for Talbot who will need to be on top of their game to get through this one

1 minute ago, catakoom said:

I am sure Tucker / Talbot wont be kidded by Linlithgows poor league form as you dont get to the semi finals of the scottish cup without having something in your locker its going to be a very difficult 180 minutes for Talbot who will need to be on top of their game to get through this one

As big a Rose fan as I am I can't see us troubling Talbot especially on the back of last week at Broxburn who themselves are no great shakes, but I will stand corrected if I'm wrong.

Archived