Will Pedro make it till the end of the Season?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, wellwoodpar said:

He will be out the day after he asks DK for money.

Well that day may be coming sooner than we think if the Daily Rectum is to be believed...Pumped Pedro has 12 new targets for the coming season with 3 offers already tabled up by the man himself.....More of those little blue pills needed I think to swallow this one.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-target-12-new-players-10331713

12 minutes ago, Paralytic Critic said:

Well that day may be coming sooner than we think if the Daily Rectum is to be believed...Pumped Pedro has 12 new targets for the coming season with 3 offers already tabled up by the man himself.....More of those little blue pills needed I think to swallow this one.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-target-12-new-players-10331713

There are 3 seperate ads on that page for The Rangers season ticket renewals. Pure coincidence it appeared on a story about 12 new players. :rolleyes:

On 2 May 2017 at 16:00, LordHawHaw said:

Be interesting if he's invited to a supporters function and asked to join in with the well known Tiffany song with sevcovian chorus

Penny Arcade?

5 hours ago, Glenconner said:

Penny Arcade?

Idiots in our support have changed the words of i think we're alone now too some embarrassing sectarian nonsense.

The worrying thing for all those pundits calling for an Ibrox revamp of the coaching staff is that Pedro was King's first choice.  Who do they think he will  come up with for his second choice?

The problem with Ibrox is that even if they sign the likes of Kenny Mclean or Darren McGregor, the **** will not see that as a good enough reason to by a season ticket

Archived