Rangers Vs Partick Thistle

2 minutes ago, dave.j said:

With Rangers, we don't need to seek it...

Now, lets step away from your deflection and get back to who you think are the bigots in Rangers support, who post on here.

None currently.  From my 11 year history on here we have had a few hence my "near-universally, non-sectarian" comment.  Not like you or other diddies to go down a blind ally and get your gusset in a tangle over a perfectly reasonable comment...

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Except when it comes to mocking child abuse.

I didn't read the post for which Ben was put on the naughty step but I would be astounded if he mocked child abuse.  Perhaps you could clear it up for me.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I didn't read the post for which Ben was put on the naughty step but I would be astounded if he mocked child abuse.  Perhaps you could clear it up for me.

Ask a mod thread for this pish. 

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Skidmarks is egging someone else on now, that ended well for stand free.

Carry on skidmarks.

You're obsessed with StandFree. Strange, seeing as you used to shite out of answering him when he was on here. 

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Young Rab's MO is to goad.  TBF he does do it better than the erstwhile Aberdonian fandan.

He's more sleekit, the thread about his boss is a good example of his shiftyness. 

None currently.  From my 11 year history on here we have had a few hence my "near-universally, non-sectarian" comment.  

Good body swerve, but you're fooling no one with your, I meant over my 11 years on here, horseshit.

Have some courage in your convictions for Christ sake, man. Otherwise you just validate my original point.

8 minutes ago, dave.j said:

Have some courage in your convictions for Christ sake, man. Otherwise you just validate my original point.

Now now, young DJ.  I think you know me well enough to acknowledge I have a low 'sectarian' threshold.  To summarise:

The banner was tasteless
The "FTP & FTQ" ditty is sectarian dross
Almost no P&B Bear in my history of the board has been sectarian
Young Skidmarks likes threads where he smells blood.

Seems a fair recount of this evening's discussion?

7 minutes ago, partick_twinny said:

You mean "FYP and FYQ" ditty. Not that I agree with it, but it does change the intended purpose if not its reception.

Are you also arguing that it's a carefully-worded anti-sectarian chant on a par with Kumbaya?  Lovely to see the Jaggies matching the casuistry of the grey and green dross.

3 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Unfortunately judging tone isn't 'The P&B Bearz' strong point by the looks of things.

Your humorous, easy, affirming and light-touch has clearly passed over our collective head.

The thread started badly. Picked up just before and during game then died an inglorious death after Thistles first defeat in quite a wee bit.

Another confidence building result for Rangers. Thistle have been excellent this season and thoroughly deserve Top 6. Not their best performance I've been told but I'm sure their support will forgive them thus blip.

Forget the banner. Arseholes will be arseholes. I can't get my head round any of that shit and stopped trying years ago. I am fortunate to sit in an area of the ground where these arseholes are usually told to shut up and behave, usually, there are times when it does rear its ugly head and usually when we play Celtic. I made a decision earlier this season that I ll never attend another old firm game as it brings out the worst in both sets of fans and TBH I want no part of it. I am in the process of renewing season ticket and have also made the decision not to go to away games for the same reason. I used to shout the arseholes down but TBH I am not even going to try anymore. If the Club, Police, Stewards and football authorities are not going to bother why should I , potentially, put myself in harms way?

This weekend I ll be somewhere near the Crinan Canal having a nice meal when the teams play at Hampden. The following week I ll be half way up Ben Nevis when the teams meet at Ibrox.

FAO DaveJ It doesn't make me any better or worse than any other Rangers fan. I , like tens of thousands of others, am just a normal football fan.

BTW I still hope we shove it right up Celtic in both games and will be delighted if we win, especially the cup game. 

7 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

The thread started badly. Picked up just before and during game then died an inglorious death after Thistles first defeat in quite a wee bit.

Another confidence building result for Rangers. Thistle have been excellent this season and thoroughly deserve Top 6. Not their best performance I've been told but I'm sure their support will forgive them thus blip.

Forget the banner. Arseholes will be arseholes. I can't get my head round any of that shit and stopped trying years ago. I am fortunate to sit in an area of the ground where these arseholes are usually told to shut up and behave, usually, there are times when it does rear its ugly head and usually when we play Celtic. I made a decision earlier this season that I ll never attend another old firm game as it brings out the worst in both sets of fans and TBH I want no part of it. I am in the process of renewing season ticket and have also made the decision not to go to away games for the same reason. I used to shout the arseholes down but TBH I am not even going to try anymore. If the Club, Police, Stewards and football authorities are not going to bother why should I , potentially, put myself in harms way?

This weekend I ll be somewhere near the Crinan Canal having a nice meal when the teams play at Hampden. The following week I ll be half way up Ben Nevis when the teams meet at Ibrox.

FAO DaveJ It doesn't make me any better or worse than any other Rangers fan. I , like tens of thousands of others, am just a normal football fan.

BTW I still hope we shove it right up Celtic in both games and will be delighted if we win, especially the cup game. 

Bigot

And the emboldened bit:

Will he not mind?

Archived