Rangers Vs Partick Thistle

Looks like he gets a bit of a knock on the back of the head, not sure what the problem is. Love the amount of seethe this has caused on twitter and facebook though. Big Tam is the man. 

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Folk are going to hate me for saying this, but the "you're no rangers anymore" patter has been done to death and one of the reasons in addition to the game itself I left early, change the record ffs. I honestly think folk go to these games half the time just to sing that sort of pish than watch the game, the novelty of it has long gone. Seen EDL Abdul outside the Louden in a beautiful blue Northern Ireland tracksuit getting photos with every c**t. The guy is clearly not well, but you can't help but laugh at him, hes a comedy sketch.

36 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Anybody want to discuss the thistle keepers play acting . Or is it only when a rangers player does this we are allowed to be raging ?

One of the Thistle fans said on here before the game that the keeper was a time waster and we indeed saw that yesterday, although I don't think the fan thought it would be to keep the score respectable! :)

Took him a while to react which gave the impression he was acting. And the fact he started rubbing his head again when the full time whistle went is Oscar worthy stuff. Absolutely ridiculous. Other than that he was their best player and had some wonderful saves. But still.

Unfurl a banner in tribute to a player tragically involved in the death of a goalkeeper before abusing a goalkeeper who's taken a knock to the head. It's lost on them...

9 minutes ago, Nizzy said:

Unfurl a banner in tribute to a player tragically involved in the death of a goalkeeper before abusing a goalkeeper who's taken a knock to the head. It's lost on them...

Think comparing the two scenarios is rediculous in the extreme 

26 minutes ago, Snakebite said:

Folk are going to hate me for saying this, but the "you're no rangers anymore" patter has been done to death and one of the reasons in addition to the game itself I left early, change the record ffs. I honestly think folk go to these games half the time just to sing that sort of pish than watch the game, the novelty of it has long gone. Seen EDL Abdul outside the Louden in a beautiful blue Northern Ireland tracksuit getting photos with every c**t. The guy is clearly not well, but you can't help but laugh at him, hes a comedy sketch.

My favourite one was when hibs fans suddenly went from you're not.... To same old Rangers....

3 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Think comparing the two scenarios is rediculous in the extreme 

Thats where most football supporters differ from the rangers support we seem to see things completely different

Another new low for the P and B crowd.

Stay classy y'all.

Unsure how it's a low for p+b crowd? Easter Saturday and you mob are using a tragic death to promote your utter scum like sectarianism.
The club really should take action against these vile bigots. Problem is total c***s like Walter Smith probably secretly support this..

Seven years of joyless sport.

Decent article on English. The guy is Rangers record league scorer (44goals) in one season and the Ibrox top scorer receives 'The Sam English Bowl' each season. Ironically Rangers have struggled to score 44 league goals this season.

0A0D7376-55AB-472D-9612-8A46D0B9E573-487-0000004E54968F87.jpeg.1d99d7f941d1c5ba2d753e5ea544cfa7.jpeg

Waggy with said trophy.

20 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Unsure how it's a low for p+b crowd? Easter Saturday and you mob are using a tragic death to promote your utter scum like sectarianism.
The club really should take action against these vile bigots. Problem is total c***s like Walter Smith probably secretly support this..

I heard the whistle fans singing a naughty song about the queen and the pope yesterday....

That'll be different tho..

16 minutes ago, bennett said:

I heard the whistle fans singing a naughty song about the queen and the pope yesterday....

I condemn those that sang that song and the Rangers fans with the banner. What's your opinion?

45 minutes ago, bennett said:

At least Thistle fans acknowledge that we have some characters who unfortunately sing that song, unlike you pathetically pretending there aren't knuckle-draggers singing about being up to their knees in ****** blood every week.

13 minutes ago, Mocochinchi said:

I read in twitter some rumours about Jason Cummings signing for Rangers.  Hadn't heard this rumour before so googled it.  Came up with this link: https://rangers.co.uk/talent/jason-cummings/

same date if birth as the Hibs player.  Any ideas why this is on the official website?

IMG_3422.PNG

Wee Stevie must have been bored one day..  If you use the 'scroll left' arrows you'll see others like Liam Craig and Tomas Cerny there too.

Wee Stevie must have been bored one day..  If you use the 'scroll left' arrows you'll see others like Liam Craig and Tomas Cerny there too.

Interesting how all three were Hibs players a few years back, wonder if there's a connection.

Archived