Rangers Vs Partick Thistle

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After Thistle's majestic win and Rangers' craven capitulation to Aberdeen (you read it here first), I fully expect Thistle to sprint up to 4th place over the next couple of weeks.

Come on the Jags.

18 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

I'm looking forward to the Top 6 newbies tussle.

9 minutes ago, The DA said:

After Thistle's majestic win and Rangers' craven capitulation to Aberdeen (you read it here first), I fully expect Thistle to sprint up to 4th place over the next couple of weeks.

Two of my favourite posters brought together in harmony by Rangers.  We really are a club like no other!

38 minutes ago, bennett said:

Pedro was disrespectful for naming a team to Play against killie.

I googled this and apparently the baldy idiot got his gusset in a fankle about when the team lines were issued.  I should take this to the match thread.

29 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Go ahead. We've got plenty of names for your team...

I see that:

1 minute ago, Fistle said:

get right into these bigot scum thistle. most of the the c***s

don't even come from Glasgow

:thumsup2 It's only a fucking game of kickball, chap.

Just now, archie guevara said:

Weird that most of the fandans in Govan think it's about a secessionist struggle in the late 17th Century...

I've been going to Ibrox over 6 decades.  Never once have I heard mention of a "secessionist struggle".  Still, I've no doubt you will correct me.

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I've been going to Ibrox over 6 decades.  Never once have I heard mention of a "secessionist struggle".  Still, I've no doubt you will correct me.

Fucks sake. Come home pished after Thistle do stuff and I'm getting pulled up on my spelling. End of days. Handing back my Season ticket on Monday, along with my Waitrose card.

3 minutes ago, archie guevara said:

Fucks sake. Come home pished after Thistle do stuff and I'm getting pulled up on my spelling. End of days. Handing back my Season ticket on Monday, along with my Waitrose card.

Your spelling was fine.  That you're a fandan is par for the course.

BTW Waitrose was right to pull their free coffee.  What a blight it was in the morning to see the freeloaders.

Archived