Scores 08th April

fitba coupon

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor show from glens today. They look like a team with one eye on next weekends Scottish semi. But on this and last weekend game(s) they really need to get back to the drawing board [emoji53]

I'm seriously worried [emoji22]

Shettleston 2  Renfrew 1

Good to get through after a load if changes to the team.....young lad rafa made his debut and impressed.....Iain Chisholm solid in a makeshift defence....

Renfrew scorer Morton a handful with his pace...

Disappointed not to allocated linesmen today.....shocking at this level....

Poor show from glens today. They look like a team with one eye on next weekends Scottish semi. But on this and last weekend game(s) they really need to get back to the drawing board [emoji53]

I'm seriously worried [emoji22]

I took in the Beith v Glenafton game today. I think it's unfair to Glenafton to say they were poor and to be honest it does Beith a dis-service who are a quality side. Thought Glenafton played some really decent stuff first half and were worthy of half time lead. Second half Beith laid siege on Glenafton's goal chasing an equaliser but in the end a wonder strike got Beith a draw with minutes to go.

I took in the Beith v Glenafton game today. I think it's unfair to Glenafton to say they were poor and to be honest it does Beith a dis-service who are a quality side. Thought Glenafton played some really decent stuff first half and were worthy of half time lead. Second half Beith laid siege on Glenafton's goal chasing an equaliser but in the end a wonder strike got Beith a draw with minutes to go.

Just sour grapes from this disappointed glens fan. Fair play to you for pointing out Beith's game today [emoji1360]

You're right it did sound disrespectful to Beith. Sorry that was not my intention [emoji53]

1 hour ago, fan of the juniors said:

Heard the highlight of today's Talbot game was the players getting asked to move their cars halfway through the 1st half emoji23.pngemoji23.png

It was actually 5 minutes into second half to be correct, and yes was the highlight of the game

Hopeso The unfair red card up the coast decided that game and beith is a hard place to go Greenock Morton the last team to beat them there unless I'm mistaken Ps is that you budgie Lol 8)

Does Talbot beating them in the Junior Cup not count ?

Archived