Edinburgh - Pub Crawl

The Minertaur

:lol: I was in the Haymarket the night that Davie Narey scored his "toepoke" against Brazil. 

Used to go there quite often then head across the road to the old Marty's Grill for the half chicken and chips that went on the menu after 11pm

• 3 years later...

Thought I'd resurrect the thread as I'm looking for some advice for some pals. Where's good and lively for someone in their mid 20s to go on a Friday night in Edinburgh after Covid late August? I suggested Palms and the Cowgate but it's been that long I haven't a clue anymore. I've heard Hive is apparently a cocktail bar now lol.

12 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Thought I'd resurrect the thread as I'm looking for some advice for some pals. Where's good and lively for someone in their mid 20s to go on a Friday night in Edinburgh after Covid late August? I suggested Palms and the Cowgate but it's been that long I haven't a clue anymore. I've heard Hive is apparently a cocktail bar now lol.

Not a clue.  Apparently they are doing the Festival this year so there should be places open late if you fancy going to the Fringey hotspots.  I always found Southside was a good place to head for Festival time but it's years since I've done anything good and lively.

I used to be really horrible to @throbber I am very sorry for this.

9 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Not a clue.  Apparently they are doing the Festival this year so there should be places open late if you fancy going to the Fringey hotspots.  I always found Southside was a good place to head for Festival time but it's years since I've done anything good and lively.

I used to be really horrible to @throbber I am very sorry for this.

I was fairly used to this sort of abuse on here back then. Don’t worry about it.