SNP Failing Scotland

MICKYMACK

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Just waiting for McSimple for the prial.

Had to check as I've never seen that word written down

Btw 'McSimple' is abusive. Funny you should do that after admonishing me in a different thread. Oh Well !

Had to check as I've never seen that word written down
Btw 'McSimple' is abusive. Funny you should do that after admonishing me in a different thread. Oh Well !

You didn't intend McSpreader to be derogatory then?

As a senior manager in the health system in Scotland, managing a large budget and a substantial number of staff, I have the same challenges as my counterparts in England. But – though I’m not a nationalist – the Scottish National Party deserve an above-average score for their management of health and care.

https://www.theguardian.com/healthcare-network/views-from-the-nhs-frontline/2017/jul/03/snp-know-what-theyre-doing-health

As a senior manager in the health system in Scotland, managing a large budget and a substantial number of staff, I have the same challenges as my counterparts in England. But – though I’m not a nationalist – the Scottish National Party deserve an above-average score for their management of health and care.

https://www.theguardian.com/healthcare-network/views-from-the-nhs-frontline/2017/jul/03/snp-know-what-theyre-doing-health

It's a good article, and pretty much much sums up what I think about our health service. Yes, there's room for improvement, but I think in the majority, current policy is sensible. Cath Calderwood is a pragmatist, which is what we need at the moment.

Archived