Final Renfrewshire Derby of the season

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh aye it's great
They Hibbies have scum on a strong line

It's like those days in school when the two worst fighters in your year would fall out at chess club (or wherever else they hid out at lunch time) and decided to have a square go.

With both having such equally bad fire power the fight would be one of the longest lasting fights in the history of school. Teachers wouldn't stop it as it barely even resembled a fight and people would walk away bored knowing that neither were going land the knockout blow.

This one all-ticket or just show up on the night? Don't think I can make it through to Dundee and back on the train but this one could be a possibility.

Just turn up at the St Mirren end. You will recognise it as that is the busy end. The soap dodgers are having their best season in a generation and can barely attract 1500 to games.

34 minutes ago, NorthBank said:

Just turn up at the St Mirren end. You will recognise it as that is the busy end. The soap dodgers are having their best season in a generation and can barely attract 1500 to games.

At least you aren't obsessed about it. 

14 minutes ago, Scosha said:

At least you aren't obsessed about it. 

It is only the second time I have mentioned it unlike some of your fellow supporters who spout the same pish and gifs on every thread associated with St Mirren. You seem reasonable which is a great change from the norm.

38 minutes ago, Cowshed118 said:

0 wins for you in 5 against us this season emoji106.png

5 games? This season? When were these 5 games? You have won once in the League over us and we will rectify that this week. :)

6 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Hoping Shankland's goal today boosts his confidence ahead of this. I see Eckersley got sent off. Does that leave St Mirren with only one full back available?

No it might actually work out better for us if we play Stelios at FB, Smith out wide and Loy & Sutton up front.

Despite the gap between the two teams I'd like to see JR go all out for a win on Tuesday night - make it an old fashioned blood&thunder derby!

Archived