Favourite Players So Far This Season

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

Where has Ross Millen been playing for Queens Park? He could never be accused of hiding at Dunfermline, just wasn't quite upto it.

Is Andy Ryan on a two year contract?

Andy Ryan on 2 yr contract so one left . I think Ross mainly played RB but QP fans will tell you

6 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Where has Ross Millen been playing for Queens Park? He could never be accused of hiding at Dunfermline, just wasn't quite upto it.

Is Andy Ryan on a two year contract?

Think so, don't bother though. He's signing with us and following the Airdrie to Livi trend

Pittman for us. Hasn't dropped since he came in straight from the Juniors 2 and a half years ago, and is developing into a very capable player. I still don't think we're utilising him in his best position, as he was a menace earlier in the season at AM but his work ethic and composure makes him perfect at DM too. A wonderful conundrum for us to have.

Been impressed with Page at East Fife, purely for aiding in frustrating the f**k out of us in all four games this season by and large; Kirkpatrick at Alloa has looked a handy player; and Ryan at Airdrie deserves props for being the only player in that side who looks capable of playing at a higher level. Would gladly take all 3 here next season in some capacity, Ryan above everyone else though.

On 2 April 2017 at 10:39, LIVIFOREVER said:

Infall has been a thorn in our side in games against East Fife so i'd say he's been the best opposition player,

On 2 April 2017 at 16:15, LiviLion said:

Against us it could be Insall, think he got 3 goals in the 5 games we played, and he only started about 2 of them.

On 2 April 2017 at 11:13, andylivi1 said:

Best opposition player, well it has to come from either Queen's Park or East Fife as those are the two teams we've struggled against, Insall has scored 3 or 4 against us for EF

image.jpeg

Just now, east fife for life said:

Obviously a bigger club than Livi, playing in front of thousands no a few hundred. Hope that clears it up for you. Enjoy the relegation battle next season.

FFS at least let us enjoy winning the league this season first.   :lol:

Obviously a bigger club than Livi, playing in front of thousands no a few hundred. Hope that clears it up for you. Enjoy the relegation battle next season. ????

Not taking us winning the league very well at all are you.

The thought of Andy Ryan signing for Livi ????

Well we do just steal your best players so if we want Ryan we'll get him and there's not a thing you can do about it.

36 minutes ago, She who dares gins said:

The thought of Andy Ryan signing for Livi 

No chance. They would need to pay money up front. I can see him being sold if a decent money offer comes in. That's why T W set up full time. However, Livi won't have the money.

No chance. They would need to pay money up front. I can see him being sold if a decent money offer comes in. That's why T W set up full time. However, Livi won't have the money.

Airdrie set themselves up to give a total buffoon like Gordon Dalziel free reign, purely to sell Andy Ryan for £75k?

Wonderful.

Archived