Saints vs Hearts

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Spitting :lol:

One of my favourite things of last season was him grabbing his wee tadger once he scored in the cup game.

Creepy wee c**t.

^^^has scanned Sams birds tits on the Internet type post....

1 minute ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Didn't need to scan the internet for those mosquito bites my friend.

I haven't seen them mate and after your description I'm kind of glad! 

7 minutes ago, Kyle said:

He spat at the linesman. 

f**k sake! What an idiot! Lengthy ban indeed and deserved.

4 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

He'll get a lengthy old ban for that. Shame.

I don't get the dislike for Sam from some of our support. What's the issue?

5 minutes ago, sjc said:

For me? Well I could give the stupid "comedy" answer that he hangs out with Hibs players, blowing them kisses etc on Instagram or fucking Snapchat before they snuggle up at Nandos, but really I dislike him because he's absolutely terrible at football.

2 minutes ago, sjc said:

f**k sake! What an idiot! Lengthy ban indeed and deserved.

I don't think he gets any dislike aimed at him, it's more annoyance at him thinking he's a much better player than he is.

If he can't be arsed at Hearts, we will be the biggest club he'll play for.

1 minute ago, JamieThomas said:

For me? Well I could give the stupid "comedy" answer that he hangs out with Hibs players, blowing them kisses etc on Instagram or fucking Snapchat before they snuggle up at Nandos, but really I dislike him because he's absolutely terrible at football.

He's not "absolutely terrible at football" though is he. He's a young player who's showed early promise and potential but has stalled in his development.

Young players (wingers in particular) will struggle for consistency.....especially in a side struggling for form. Patience required. 

4 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

I don't think he gets any dislike aimed at him, it's more annoyance at him thinking he's a much better player than he is.

If he can't be arsed at Hearts, we will be the biggest club he'll play for.

Does he really think that? I understand feeling annoyed at a player we know is capable of doing much better but isn't it just a case of him struggling for form and consistency? 

24 minutes ago, sjc said:

He's not "absolutely terrible at football" though is he. He's a young player who's showed early promise and potential but has stalled in his development.

Young players (wingers in particular) will struggle for consistency.....especially in a side struggling for form. Patience required. 

Well he's certainly no very good at it...

I'm certainly big enough to admit that he's not currently in exclusive company however.

14 minutes ago, sjc said:

Does he really think that? I understand feeling annoyed at a player we know is capable of doing much better but isn't it just a case of him struggling for form and consistency? 

I might be way off the mark, but with him being out of contract in the summer and not showing any sign of re-signing, I think he's 100% offski. Wouldn't surprise me if that sending off was his final act as a Hearts player.

Did read on kb that a move to Barnsley was a 'Done deal'. Personally, I'd be amazed if he gets a move to the English championship. I hope we get a development fee and give Billy King a run of games.

12 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Well he's certainly no very good at it...

I'm certainly big enough to admit that he's not currently in exclusive company however.

I'm guessing you weren't saying that when he burst onto the scene a few years back?

4 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

I might be way off the mark, but with him being out of contract in the summer and not showing any sign of re-signing, I think he's 100% offski. Wouldn't surprise me if that sending off was his final act as a Hearts player.

Did read on kb that a move to Barnsley was a 'Done deal'. Personally, I'd be amazed if he gets a move to the English championship. I hope we get a development fee and give Billy King a run of games.

Agree regarding the development fee and Billy King. He's a confidence player that needs a run of games as opposed to coming off the bench and impacting on the game imo.

I think Nicholson has the potential to play in the English Championship but not yet as his development has definitely stalled. Sad way for him to bow out at Tynecastle after such a promising start.

5 minutes ago, sjc said:

Agree regarding the development fee and Billy King. He's a confidence player that needs a run of games as opposed to coming off the bench and impacting on the game imo.

I think Nicholson has the potential to play in the English Championship but not yet as his development has definitely stalled. Sad way for him to bow out at Tynecastle after such a promising start.

A criminal way to bow out if it is the case. He was brilliant in the championship season, especially when you consider he was one of the 'ladidies' who was thrown in the previous year. What's clear is something has gone wrong, be it his focus, his attitude or is it really just down to poor coaching?

I would discount the later, but I really hope he does have a successful career. It's heartbreaking to see the amount of young players who make the breakthrough and think it's job done once they have a decent season. Yes, they want to play at as high a level as they can and make a shed load of cash doing so, (who wouldn't?) but I just think a lot of these players move a season or two early.

Archived