Morten vs The Champions elect

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

GB mibby disny ken wha ye ur mate but ah dae. Ye hink StupidCunt jist got banned fae here like..... Naw. He'l no be back.

I dinny hink gullible bairn kens what day it is, niver mind who a am mate mate. He better keep it that way or al no be held responsible fur Ma actions, Ken what a mean eh?

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Aye DM is a good lad but some of the rest are becoming an irritant.

You goat something tae say then say it tae Ma face? Okay pal!

1 minute ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

I dinny hink gullible bairn kens what day it is, niver mind who a am mate mate. He better keep it that way or al no be held responsible fur Ma actions, Ken what a mean eh?

You goat something tae say then say it tae Ma face? Okay pal!

Why you speaking like Begbie ? You are clearly a fanny and I have don't harder shites.

5 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Why you speaking like Begbie ? You are clearly a fanny and I have don't harder shites.

Ha ha ha ye think so? Big mistake pal. Big mistake. There's people in life that you have to speak to with respect regardless of what they're like. I am one eh them. If you apologise we could drop the whole situation and start again by having a conversation about football. Like your opinion on Lewis Stevenson?

2 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Ha ha ha ye think so? Big mistake pal. Big mistake. There's people in life that you have to speak to with respect regardless of what they're like. I am one eh them. If you apologise we could drop the whole situation and start again by having a conversation about football. Like your opinion on Lewis Stevenson?

Haha. Liked that.

On 05/04/2017 at 21:15, HibsFan said:

I'm struggling too, it's hard to work out how many times they've met in the last 18 years - not helped by the fact that St Mirren have been in and around the top flight whilst Morton have been completing 'La Decima' of getting promoted from the seaside leagues. :lol:

I don't know a single derby in world sport that's so one-sided. Maybe the Harlem Globetrotters vs the Washington Generals, or Dick Dastardly in the Wacky Races.

Hi lads, just in from work - what was the score tonight in the Very Even Derby™?

Archived