Morten vs The Champions elect

1 hour ago, LargsTON said:

Hibs fans choose to fill the IRA coffers in the Greenock CSC on Saturday as opposed to drinking in the Morton pub outside the ground. You've made a far greater contribution to sectarianism over the past 72hrs. Back in your box, dickhead.

Really !!! Cannae see that myself. Hibs fans would not drink in a Celtic Supporters Club. Certainly not the ones I know anyway.

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in the CSC on Saturday and must admit that I had some concern about a collection going around. 

The local patrons were able to assure me that 100% of all funds donated would be directed straight to the cause and I was confident enough to drop a few notes in.

11 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

FWIW after some calculations on the back of a fag packet Hibs have won 60% of games this season when Holt starts and have won 33% of matches he hasn't started.

I think.

I was an advocate of Holt's contributions earlier in the season. He would take a ripping most weeks from opposition fans but we were winning games and often his unglamorous off the ball work played a much bigger part than his detractors would make out.

He's just been utter shite for a while now and we're not scoring many goals or winning many games. Has to go in the Summer.

Should be remembered fondly for playing a decent part in winning a league and having two good games against Hearts in the cup though.

19 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

I was in the CSC on Saturday and must admit that I had some concern about a collection going around. 

The local patrons were able to assure me that 100% of all funds donated would be directed straight to the cause and I was confident enough to drop a few notes in.

That surprises me AS.

Hibs fans I know don't behave like that.

24 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

4 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

That surprises me AS.

Hibs fans I know don't behave like that.

Was delighted to get a receipt this time. Heartening to know I've made a difference.

thBY5F92NP.jpg.d6944a832ee0787b669a7cfd762efae0.jpg

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

What I have learned with playing Hubs and Rangers over the last 2 and 3 years is that both sets of fans are very sectarian. Obviously on different sides but just as bad as each other.

I nearly bit there. :lol:

Archived