Morten vs The Champions elect

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're the poster that pretended as though you didn't realise sectarian songs were sang from your support every time you faced Hibs.  [emoji38]

Hibs fans choose to fill the IRA coffers in the Greenock CSC on Saturday as opposed to drinking in the Morton pub outside the ground. You've made a far greater contribution to sectarianism over the past 72hrs. Back in your box, dickhead.

3 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

Hibs fans choose to fill the IRA coffers in the Greenock CSC on Saturday as opposed to drinking in the Morton pub outside the ground. You've made a far greater contribution to sectarianism over the past 72hrs. Back in your box, dickhead.

Were Hibs fans actually in there on Saturday :lol: 

11 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

Mind explaining this? Does the Greenock CSC donate to the IRA or something?

If there are any Hibs "fans" reading this that chose to spend their money in an established such as that I say more power to you.

Mind explaining this? Does the Greenock CSC donate to the IRA or something?

It's been the local allegation for years and years. May or may not be true but they'd certainly get none of my cash.

Knocked back from Tail o the Bank before going to the Celtic

Never been in this pub being mentioned but before the cup final I was in a Celtic pub just up from parkhead and it was a great Wee pub. Real friendly atmosphere put on by our Celtic friends and a good old sing song about the **** being dead. Great day. 

12 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Never been in this pub being mentioned but before the cup final I was in a Celtic pub just up from parkhead and it was a great Wee pub. Real friendly atmosphere put on by our Celtic friends and a good old sing song about the **** being dead. Great day. 

You'll have to explain to our Morton friends what a cup final is.

Archived