Morten vs The Champions elect

1 hour ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

So looks like McGregor will be banned for this then :lol: 

what a farce.

Did the appeal get rejected? 

It was embarrassing from Kudus but even if McGregor goes in with his head with little or no contact he'll likely get suspended. 

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Why would you get a red for making no contact? 

I'm not saying it should happen but I thought this was the case? If a player goes in with his head he usually ends up in bother regardless of contact. I could be wrong but that's the only reason why McGregor's appeal would get rejected. 

15 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Did the appeal get rejected? 

It was embarrassing from Kudus but even if McGregor goes in with his head with little or no contact he'll likely get suspended. 

Your player didn't receive any suspension for his play acting so I doubt we will wine appeal

The EEN ran an article earlier today saying Oyenuga wouldn't face any further action for his dive but have since taken it down. Folk have assumed that McGregor will be getting banned on that basis but it seems the EEN were talking pish and patched the article. 

37 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Why would you get a red for making no contact? 

Since when did you need to make contact to get a red for violent conduct? If a player swings a punch and misses, it is still quite clearly a red card. 

Not pish.
On the final day of the 2013/2014 season Accies required us to draw and to win themselves by at least 8 goals to win the league. As usually happens in these circumstances, they beat Morten 10-2.
We won though, so nae luck to Accies and their herculean effort against a plucky Morten side 

How much money do you think Morten made from this game? £5k per man?

47 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Enjoying watching the general seethe from other fans on this thread. Pleasing.

3-0 Morton. Lennon's a toley.

You've been spot on with your predictions recently, score and scorer. Here's hoping 8)

Jimbo Dufferoonies denies categoricals that he called Lennons father a f**cking nationalist p***k!

Archie (i'm true blue) ( Lennon) replies saying...i'm off to el paraiso furra weekend an f**k you back.

See you in dundee in August!

Jimbo Dufferoonies denies categoricals that he called Lennons father a f**cking nationalist p***k!
Archie (i'm true blue) ( Lennon) replies saying...i'm off to el paraiso furra weekend an f**k you back.

See you in dundee in August!

388d35ff363f1a9a8a0528b168c20461.gif

Have decided to hide my identity and operate under a 'nom de plume' because I fear for my safety after the unprovoked attack by forces of blackness or Greenness that confornuted me on the peaceful touchcline in a place I cant remember cos I went mental and got absolutely smashed afterewards.

I would want to take this oporchansity to apologise to any F***an (B***tards) C***ts who have been ofended by calling those F***an B***tards C***ts

Anyway... where Am i and what......

On ‎01‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 19:32, Hibeesbounce75 said:

HERE WE GOOOO SQUARE GOESSSS 

4-1 to the biggest and best side in the league. Holt with all 4. 

Sorry pie sale limited to max of two.

Don't see us falling for that I don't jump but stick my arse out again which led to your equalizer last time.

Archived