Morten vs The Champions elect

On ‎01‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 19:52, Dee Man said:

This is all set up to be WWIII on the pitch and on the touchlines but is guaranteed to pass with nothing more than Lennon refusing to shake Duffy's hand after the match. I hope I'm wrong.

Can some c**t find out if it's on Alba for me. Cheers.

Might be on BT Sports new boxing channel!!!!!

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Id go with this on Saturday: 

marciano 

Gray 

Ambrose 

mcgregor/ McLean 

stevenson 

mcgeouch 

bartley 

mcginn 

boyle 

cummings 

holt 

not a lot of options at centre half. McGregor might be suspended, Hanlon looked like he got injured in the warm up last week so doubt he'll feature, Forster out with a shoulder injury after that vile morten thug almost killed him, Fontaine apparently out for the season. So we could be without 4 centre halves. Thought McLean was alright on Saturday, wasn't great but wasn't as bad as supporters of other clubs on here were making out. 

Id give Boyle a free role in behind to keep switching sides and having a go at both full backs. Holt might have been poor recently but he's far far better than that disgusting wage thief Brian Graham so I'd bring him back in. That team should be enough to get at least a point. The service to Cummings needs to be massively improved though if we want to win  it. Every player will need to put in a performance like they did at tannadice a few weeks back. It'll probably be scrappy and hostile and we will just need to do anything and everything we can to get the three points. 

1-0. Efe Ambrose 67th minute goal 

Hibs fans to chase the Greenock Morton fans out of town 

(Serious question for a moment) Can any of the m9s let me know if they know of 2 seats on a supporters bus? As per usual left it too late and now I've decided to go the bus I usually go on is fully booked up and I don't fancy shelling out for the train journey.

Thanks x

Sounding like a bit of a tramp, the trains not that dear.

He was never going to get banned for feigning something that actually did happen.

He moves his head towards McGregor, touches foreheads and then throws himself to the ground.

It's cheating plain and simple and should've been banned. I'd have been embarrassed at a hibs player if it was the other way round.

I'm certain Fyvie was punished retrospectively for conning the ref into sending Halliday off at Ibrox last season.

Just adds to Lenny's point that there is still a sectarian and anti-ginger prejudice in the SFA.

Hibs weren't allowed to join the Scottish football setup in the 1870s, and sometimes I wonder if any progress has been made at all.

I'm certain Fyvie was punished retrospectively for conning the ref into sending Halliday off at Ibrox last season.

Just adds to Lenny's point that there is still a sectarian and anti-ginger prejudice in the SFA.

Hibs weren't allowed to join the Scottish football setup in the 1870s, and sometimes I wonder if any progress has been made at all.

Naw think its just because Lennons a complete bawbag?

11 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea

He moves his head towards McGregor, touches foreheads and then throws himself to the ground.

It's cheating plain and simple and should've been banned. I'd have been embarrassed at a hibs player if it was the other way round.

1491304994796.jpg

Gaston; Doyle, Kilday, O'Ware, Lamie; Forbes, Lindsay, Murdoch, Russell; Oliver; Nesbitt. 

I'm a big fan of Tidser but apparently he was poor on Saturday so wouldn't bring him in. I've heard Jai could be involved in the squad which would be a huge boost for us, as it would be some laugh to see Ambrose and Brian McLean :lol: trying to deal with him. 

1-0. O'Ware header. (Forbes assist)

Gaston; Doyle, Kilday, O'Ware, Lamie; Forbes, Lindsay, Murdoch, Russell; Oliver; Nesbitt. 
I'm a big fan of Tidser but apparently he was poor on Saturday so wouldn't bring him in. I've heard Jai could be involved in the squad which would be a huge boost for us, as it would be some laugh to see Ambrose and Brian McLean [emoji38] trying to deal with him. 

Where did you hear about Jai?

16 minutes ago, mcintyre_gmfc said:

I'm a big fan of Tidser but apparently he was poor on Saturday so wouldn't bring him in. I've heard Jai could be involved in the squad which would be a huge boost for us, as it would be some laugh to see Ambrose and Brian McLean :lol: trying to deal with him. 

He's not been involved in any development squad games so far (one last night) So don't see him near the first team without some game time.

30 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

Where did you hear about Jai?

Heard it at Dumbarton on Saturday, apparently there is/was a bounce game this week at Parklea that he should be involved in so he could make the bench if he gets through the match alright. 

Archived