Morten vs The Champions elect

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Not pish.

On the final day of the 2013/2014 season Accies required us to draw and to win themselves by at least 8 goals to win the league. As usually happens in these circumstances, they beat Morten 10-2.

We won though, so nae luck to Accies and their herculean effort against a plucky Morten side 

I thought it was just bad spelling – apparently not.

13 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Since multiple heads appear to have gone, I am now only interested in the fighting. Can someone PM me the details of the meet once its sorted and I will arrange for some drone footage.

Suggestions for soundtrack welcome.

The only "multiple heads" that have gone are within the Hibs camp. Specifically the "multiple heads" of the Hibs manager.

Rockwell - Somebody's watching me

Ramones - Gimme gimme shock treatment.

17 minutes ago, Zing. said:

We could have a central defensive partnership of Efe Ambrose and Brian McLean for this one. Would be an absolute minter if Morten couldn't score past that tbh.

Would be an absolute minter if a central defensive partnership of McLean and ambrose allow Luke Donnelly or Lawrence Shankland to score!

Couple of Milwall troopz coming up for this one apparently 

Put these Hibs wannabe casuals in their place. Pwopa nawty and that. 

Lennon and Duffy to both sit in the stand. Next to each other, Casually chatting about holidays and what they will be having for their tea whilst munching on a bag of half pounders peppermint creams and a nice jug of Robinsons apple and black current. Big Kudus to take out one of the Hibs reserve players in the players lounge after an altercation over a Battenburg cake and all hell to break loose again. Gentleman Jim to release a statement apologising and Ginger Whinger calling a press conference inviting CNN, Aljazeera and Cartoon Network to blame everyone apart from Hibs and Celtic  

As for the game, Efe to give away a pen. Home win  

(Serious question for a moment) Can any of the m9s let me know if they know of 2 seats on a supporters bus? As per usual left it too late and now I've decided to go the bus I usually go on is fully booked up and I don't fancy shelling out for the train journey.

Thanks x

(Serious question for a moment) Can any of the m9s let me know if they know of 2 seats on a supporters bus? As per usual left it too late and now I've decided to go the bus I usually go on is fully booked up and I don't fancy shelling out for the train journey.

Thanks x

I might know of a couple of spare seats M7 .... Then again I might not

Archived