• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Worse than Anelka? Worse than being a total gubbins outfit in the seaside league?
Messiah is trolling but his core message is fair enough. Abandoning your club because you're scared of the Pars? Totally pathetic. Ashamed to be from the same kingdom as such odious, craven scoundrels.

See, this boy has a Thesaurus.

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

50 fans, mate. You need a Thesaurus, as there's overuse of the word spineless.

I know you're spewing mate, 1 season Prem play offs, 2nd season Champ play offs.

Heed up bud.

I know you're spewing mate, 1 season Prem play offs, 2nd season Champ play offs.
Heed up bud.

We're making the play-offs? Good stuff. We must have won the last day decider against Ayr.

Nothing to be positive about. Hopefully we can make the game a total shitfest and steal something but not hopeful.

Even then, it's poor form to just sack it off at such a crucial stage.

13 minutes ago, Pride of Fife said:

IMG_0455.JPG

12 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Nothing to be positive about. Hopefully we can make the game a total shitfest and steal something but not hopeful.

Even then, it's poor form to just sack it off at such a crucial stage.

8 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Let's get this negativity to f**k now actually.

This is a Fife Derby. Form goes out the windows in these games. The other 3 games this season haven't exactly been classics. Hopefully this one lives up to the potential.

AndyC's top baes. Did he send you three a wee love note letting you go to the game? Awwww bless. xxx

2 hours ago, Phantoms Livi Lass said:

Their King & Master @Andy C hasn't arrived yet to give the Raith fans permission to attend, so give them a break eh?

Mon then AndyC, hurry up & get your ass on here & let's get this party started! xxx  

Look, usually I'd encourage your advances provided you don't look like Sloth out the Goonies and are around about the 10 stone mark but I'm a married man.

Regarding the game, we need to score first to have any chance. Don't think we will.

Heading through early to have a drink in Dunfermline. Unsurprisingly looking more forward to that than I am the game.

29 minutes ago, dafc_lee said:

Hope we absolutely hump these cnuts but since it's the pars and we love a draw at home.. 1-1 it will be. Wouldn't surprise me if we lost either tbh

giphy.gif

It's the internet Lee, you can put the correct spelling for naughty words. c**t. 

Archived