St Mirren v Dumbarton 8th April 2017

I'm more nervous about this one than I was about the Ayr game, it's certainly not going to be a walkover like that was. Dumbarton just keep picking up results and seem to be a bit of a bogey team for us.. since we came down to the Championship we've played 7, won 1, drew 2, lost 4.

This was always going to be the tougher one. Dumbarton are a good team and as you say our record against them is horrendous.

Not confident especially as out star players keep getting injured.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I assume the Bankhouse are fine with football colours? Or should I come casually dressed to ensure I get served a pint and don't get glassed from the Paisley loyal?

You'll be fine with Dumbarton colours on, theres usually a few away fans in before a game.

ETA - Only allowed in after if you join in the Saints songs though :P

1 minute ago, irvine_buddie said:

You'll be fine with Dumbarton colours on, theres usually a few away fans in before a game.

Cheers, I thought as much but some places can be weird about it. Looks like I'm heading there on my lonesome to meet the auld son (or the Young gun to you Buddies fans), BBPF has ditched me for prawn sandwiches in hospitality and untitled00 has a hatred of public transport. Really wish our supporters bus left earlier.

3 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Hope all you peasants enjoy the Bankhouse whilst some of us lord it up in hospitality. With drinks included may I add.

Run over at half time and I'll throw you some prawn sandwich scraps to soak up your cheap mead.

BBPF on Saturday...

6144186.jpg?display=1&htype=165&type=res

13 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Cheers, I thought as much but some places can be weird about it. Looks like I'm heading there on my lonesome to meet the auld son (or the Young gun to you Buddies fans), BBPF has ditched me for prawn sandwiches in hospitality and untitled00 has a hatred of public transport. Really wish our supporters bus left earlier.

I'm usually in their before games but heading to the supporters bar in the ground on Saturday for the Saints-dome 8 asides day out with a big kitty to spend :thumsup2.

I assume the Bankhouse are fine with football colours? Or should I come casually dressed to ensure I get served a pint and don't get glassed from the Paisley loyal?

There have been morton colours there many times in the past without any hint of bother so you'll have nothing to worry about.

Nervous about this one but looking forward to it a great deal. Would be delighted to shitfest a point but I suspect if we come away with anything it'll be earned in an entertaining fashion. Both teams have every right to be confident in themselves and would be well served to put the obvious importance of the match to the back of their minds.

Hospitality, aye?

Screenshot_20170405-164906.jpg

Nervous about this one but looking forward to it a great deal. Would be delighted to shitfest a point but I suspect if we come away with anything it'll be earned in an entertaining fashion. Both teams have every right to be confident in themselves and would be well served to put the obvious importance of the match to the back of their minds.

Hospitality, aye?

Screenshot_20170405-164906.jpg.992087936b971581e190b18850ce5e9f.jpg

69c0ef3402701bd898e3efeda51911b5.jpg

11 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Carswell is a rotten footballer, no pace, no vision and only passed sideways...still better than Hutton but would be lucky to get a game down the park...

We will take any further rotten footballer's you want to pass our way if your opinion is anything to go by...

Archived