Dundee Utd v Falkirk

Guest Back Post Misses

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sat just behind a bloke at an away game once and he literally shook his head and shouted at the players from minute 1-90. We actually won the game and played quite well in stages. Was actually getting quite funny in the end how little knowledge he had of the game of football. He went in the huff when we scored cos he couldn't berate them but was right back at the players 2 mins later!! He must be a right bundle of laughs at home!!

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Worst shout of this season I have heard is when someone behind me was delighted when Luca went down and exclaimed that he hoped he was injured so he could be replaced. p***k.

@Marshmallo ?

I jest, you don't seem the kind of guy to wish harm on people.

4 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

We are not unique every club has them. We think we have more because it is the club we know best.

A reasonable point but I really do think we have more than our fair share of ultra negative auld bawbags.

Some of the shite you hear at the games is farcical and to be honest I struggle to keep my mouth shut (as usual) at times.

I sat just behind a bloke at an away game once and he literally shook his head and shouted at the players from minute 1-90. We actually won the game and played quite well in stages. Was actually getting quite funny in the end how little knowledge he had of the game of football. He went in the huff when we scored cos he couldn't berate them but was right back at the players 2 mins later!! He must be a right bundle of laughs at home!!

It wasn't the Chairman by chance. He and his sidekick were the worst two I ever sat near at a game. Disgraceful

Archived