Buffs sign Killie player on loan

C4mmy31

Kilwinning Rangers have signed 18yr

old Killie striker Lewis Morrison on loan till the end of the season.

The lad feels he needs to toughen up a bit and pushed Killie to let him go out on loan despite the club being reluctant to allow him.

This lad is a real prospect who has been playing 2-3 yrs above his age group at club and Scotland youth level for a number of years now, he is a consistant scorer for both Development squads.

Good luck Lewis and bang them in for the buffs wee man.....

He played at Hurlford last Saturday and while he didn't exactly shine I confused him with Ben Lewis a couple of times so he must have been doing ok. 

He's a grafter with a great engine mate... He's been doing a lot of extra work at Killie with Kris Boyd on his finishing and it's been paying off this season.

Agree.... I know Ayr Utd wanted him on loan in the January transfer window but that was rejected point blank lol.

I would send players to Ayr but only if they had a chance of playing a reasonable amount of the time. At Ayr I would assume he was back-up at best.

Clubs should make use of the Juniors to get people as much game time as possible.

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

I would send players to Ayr but only if they had a chance of playing a reasonable amount of the time. At Ayr I would assume he was back-up at best.

Clubs should make use of the Juniors to get people as much game time as possible.

No DKB's at Somerset. Thanks

I was sat next to Lewis and his dad (I think) at the U20 game between us and Hibs. I was merely eavesdropping when I heard them talking about his move to Buffs. He actually said "a loan for six weeks" so by my maths, that's until the beginning of May.

Good luck to the boy. You can see he has potential, I go to a lot of the U20 games at the Theatre of Pies and realise he could be a real player. Hope the move is beneficial.

Archived