Square go?

We played Hamilton away about 10 years ago.  Particularly bad performance and I'd ripped into 2/4 defenders throughout the 2nd half.

Gary MacKenzie had just signed for us and I told him to f**k off back to where he came from.  Two boys in front who'd said nothing about the abuse of the other players turn around and start going mental.  Turns out it was MacKenzie's old man and brother.

His old man threw a punch at me in the McDiarmid car park a few weeks later.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We played Hamilton away about 10 years ago.  Particularly bad performance and I'd ripped into 2/4 defenders throughout the 2nd half.
Gary MacKenzie had just signed for us and I told him to f**k off back to where he came from.  Two boys in front who'd said nothing about the abuse of the other players turn around and start going mental.  Turns out it was MacKenzie's old man and brother.
His old man threw a punch at me in the McDiarmid car park a few weeks later.

Did he connect?

My pal from school's grandfather always used to take a small knife to the football to peel his hawf time apple.
The grandfather must have been in his 70s but for whatever reason he came to the game once totally mad wi it. He was being an arsehole and when some other boy told him to shut up and sit down he bounced his apple of the boy's head. When the boy came over to sort him out he pulled the knife. The polis came and took him away.
He was back for the next game though.

Those were the days. Now you can't even call a *** a ***,

7 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

A mascot. Would love to punch one of those big furry heads. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7oe5mKiaAOZoHvOhFPOA

I got roped into wearing the Famous Grouse costume at a Leuchars Air Show some years ago. It's amazing how many bairns come running up to kick you or punch you in the stomach. Can't feel it of course because of the padding but they're aggressive little shits. Lost my patience when one lad of about 14 or 15 kept running and launching himself at me. Third time he did it I accidentally stepped to one side and lamped him as he went past. The Marketing lassie wasn't too chuffed with me.

2 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Aiden McGeady. His face just looks so punchable, and the whining tone of his thick Irish accent winds me right up.

Love Aiden, he's a quality player who's had the misfortune of turning out for shite clubs for most of his career.

42 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

I got roped into wearing the Famous Grouse costume at a Leuchars Air Show some years ago. It's amazing how many bairns come running up to kick you or punch you in the stomach. Can't feel it of course because of the padding but they're aggressive little shits. Lost my patience when one lad of about 14 or 15 kept running and launching himself at me. Third time he did it I accidentally stepped to one side and lamped him as he went past. The Marketing lassie wasn't too chuffed with me.

I got roped into an It's A Knockout tournament with my ex's work. They did lots competitive stuff and team building things and i was often roped in to add my delicate touch. Degenerated into a mini riot. 

Love Aiden, he's a quality player who's had the misfortune of turning out for shite clubs for most of his career.

Good, but overrated IMO. Too much hype built on some flash tricks against diddy opposition in his early days. If he was a quality player he'd have turned out for quality clubs his whole career.

3 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Good, but overrated IMO. Too much hype built on some flash tricks against diddy opposition in his early days. If he was a quality player he'd have turned out for quality clubs his whole career.

Yeah, but I'm a PNE fan so might be a bit biased at the moment. :) 

Anybody, anytime, anyplace and all you c***s mind that.
In reality, I would enjoy seeing Duffy, or anyone really, knock Neil Lennon out. A vile wee man. Barry Ferguson always annoyed me when he played as well but Clyde fairly put him in his place and he's somewhat irrelevant now.

Anybody, anytime, anyplace and all you c***s mind that.
In reality, I would enjoy seeing Duffy, or anyone really, knock Neil Lennon out. A vile wee man. Barry Ferguson always annoyed me when he played as well but Clyde fairly put him in his place and he's somewhat irrelevant now.

Fucking pipe down you silly auld basturt.

Archived