Golf Betting

jagfox

£2 (ew) bets on Justin Thomas, Matt Kutchar, Rory McCoy, Hideki Matsuyama and Brooks Koepka.

Good luck y'all [emoji211] [emoji211] [emoji211] [emoji106] [emoji191]

On 10/08/2017 at 10:11, jagfox99 said:

£2 (ew) bets on Justin Thomas, Matt Kutchar, Rory McCoy, Hideki Matsuyama and Brooks Koepka.

Good luck y'all emoji211.pngemoji211.pngemoji211.pngemoji106.pngemoji191.png

Not bad 8)

• 7 months later...
11 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Anyone stuck any early bets on this? Poulter at 45s after his win in Houston last night

60s with Paddy Power. I don't see it happening, imo. Also they have money back on all losers if TW wins. Again, unlikely but you just never know...

Is Koepke in the field? Not sure of he's qualified.

1 minute ago, jagfox99 said:

60s with Paddy Power. I don't see it happening, imo. Also they have money back on all losers if TW wins. Again, unlikely but you just never know...

He is out injured with a torn wrist tendon.

I havent put Poulter on but noted his odds had expectedly plummeted due to his win. I think its rare that someone wins a tournament the week before a major and then goes on to win the following week as well so would rule him out. Love Tiger but think it may be too soon for him. I will probably have a look at the stats in regards to FIR and GIR before punting

Masters is going to be a minefield, you could legitimately make a good case for any of about the top 15 guys winning it. 

One thing I would say is that its a really low field this year, 82 or 83 people and top 50 plus ties make the cut. When you consider that some of those 82 or 83 are guys like lyle and Woosnam then you could run amok on a "to make the cut" accumulator. 

I think my pick out of the top tier guys will be spieth, his putting has been off all year but started to turn round last week. Most of the pundits I follow are tipping Rose though. 

Gone for e/w on Si Woo Kim at 175/1. Fantastic odds for a guy who's been solid all season.

Also 40/1 for Patrick Reed is very generous.

Justin Rose to finish in the top 10 is almost a banker.

Another good outsider e/w bet would be Charley Hoffman who always plays well in the Masters.

3 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Gone for e/w on Si Woo Kim at 175/1. Fantastic odds for a guy who's been solid all season.

250/1 on Bet365, but only paying 8 places, 200/1 with Skybet with 10 places.

Going Spieth and Woods (I don't think he'll win but I'll kick myself if he does and I don't have him) with Chappell and DeChambeau as each ways

edit: small bets on SW Kim and Hadwin as First Round Leaders

Edited by Fuctifano

17 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Ah, he was 175s on sky bet when I placed it last week

17 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Who cares, we'll both be rich! Me just a wee bit more. :P

270/1 for me via a WH Super Price Boost (7 places). I’m counting the cash already!

Edited by jagfox99

Have plumped for Skybets Top 10 e/w:

Bubba 14/1 - seems on form just now

Henrik Stenson 33/1 - always seems to have the minerals when the bums start getting skweeky

Adam Scott 50/1 - attracted principally by the odds for a former #1

Also have a wee side bet on Tiger to miss the cut at 4/1. I know everyone says he's back but I still think there's every chance of him having a stinker...

15 hours ago, welshbairn said:

c**t left my two out. Might have got the winner included last year but I wonder how many he dismissed made the final 20?

This interested me enough to check. His 2017 Predictions here:

http://www.golfwrx.com/442622/the-20-players-who-can-win-the-masters/

By my counting, up to T18 position in 2017, he'd dismissed 13 of them!