Golf Betting

jagfox

With The Masters coming up just seeing if anyone has any hints or tips.

I'm looking at a couple of nibbles on The PGA Houston Open.

For the Tournament

Carbrera Bello (EW) at 50/1

Charley Hoffman (EW) at 40/1

For the First Day lead

Jim Herman (EW) at 66/1

Know nothing about golf but gone for Hideki Matsuyama ew (Betting Without - Dustin Johnson, Jordan Spieth, Rory Mcilroy)  @ 14/1. 1/4 odds 5 places. Also straight win at 20/1.

Edited by welshbairn

Here's a corkingly good Masters betting preview from a man who knows his stuff: http://www.golfwrx.com/442622/the-20-players-who-can-win-the-masters/

Well, he's put far more work into it than I ever could. Good read.

On the strength of that I'm on Oosthuizen (but also cos I was at St Andrews when he won the Open in 2010 and it was a cracking weekend), Grace cos I seem to recall him winning me some money somewhere in the past and a small punt on the Wiesberger boy (who?) simply because he's made the shortlist and is at 125/1. Phree munny, I tell ee!!!

McBookie doing a free ten pound Masters bet on the outright win market. You stake £10 win or £5(ew) and they will credit you with a free bet within half an hour. 

7 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

McBookie doing a free ten pound Masters bet on the outright win market. You stake £10 win or £5(ew) and they will credit you with a free bet within half an hour. 

I put a £10 bet on just before I got the email. Hasn't appeared yet after a few hours. Might get in touch with them, fucked if I'm putting another bet on something I know nothing about. Learnt that lesson on "free" £10 bets at Cheltenham.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

I put a £10 bet on just before I got the email. Hasn't appeared yet after a few hours. Might get in touch with them, fucked if I'm putting another bet on something I know nothing about. Learnt that lesson on "free" £10 bets at Cheltenham.

If you're on twitter the guy is pretty helpful. The chat can be infuriating. I get that with most of the web chats I've started with bookies though.

Just now, jagfox99 said:

If you're on twitter the guy is pretty helpful. The chat can be infuriating. I get that with most of the web chats I've started with bookies though.

The chat's been ok with me, but I'm not on twitter. I'll leave it till tomorrow morning, and as a last resort a pm to him on here.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

The chat's been ok with me, but I'm not on twitter. I'll leave it till tomorrow morning, and as a last resort a pm to him on here.

Was your bet the won without Johnson, et al?