The Robert Thomson Derby

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, JinkyBairn said:

Has VT been in this thread yet? Or is he still spewing that the Famous Ton have shat it again?

To be fair to him, he called everything right. It was a fairly shan Morton performance at our ground, Duffy rested more than 2 players, Shankland played up front and he won't be surprised to see the result. His last sentence was the only one which let him down.

On 30/03/2017 at 02:19, virginton said:

Dumbarton tend to beat us once a season in a shan Morton performance, usually occurring at their ground. Duffy may well choose to rest one or two players after Wednesday's exertions; if Shankland plays up front, the chances of a home win are massively boosted. 

It's a game that we need to win in order to tighten our grip on second place but for the above reasons I wouldn't be surprised if we lost. I'll go for a scrappy, set-piece based 2-1 win.

44 minutes ago, JinkyBairn said:

Has VT been in this thread yet? Or is he still spewing that the Famous Ton have shat it again?

Lol. Good to see he's still rattling cages after all this time.

3 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

Seems a decent player. 

We were rumoured to be interested in him when he left Dunfermline. Not sure if he was in for training, talks or anything but he went on to sign for the sons.

10 minutes ago, JinkyBairn said:

Twice in 7 days my man. :(

What about getting a draw away at Easter Road in the middle of the week? Admittedly we were shite and as bad as I've seen us this season in the Dunfermline game. Hibs away we played really well and deserved a point. Dumbarton we were a mix of poor but also desperately unlucky. Hit the woodwork 3 times and had a goal ruled out for offside. We'll struggle over the next week though. I think Hibs will fancy their chances on Saturday then we've got St Mirren at home on Tuesday who are flying.

23 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

We were rumoured to be interested in him when he left Dunfermline. Not sure if he was in for training, talks or anything but he went on to sign for the sons.

Ah right, didn't know that. Wonder if it suits him to be part-time then? 

Archived