Bairns vs Fife's Finest

I was under the impression that Jason Thomson (im assuming he's the ginger one) was a decent player at this level? that was a few year ago tbf

He's injured by the look of it, he's not even on the bench.

He's our captain but since his injuries last season and this season, he isn't the same player and is probably one of our biggest weaknesses nowadays. That's certainly an area where I feel we'll need to strengthen for next season.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't understand for the life of me why Austin has suddenly been bumped. Houston's chopping and changing throughout the season certainly hasn't helped our promotion prospects. Especially when at times it's difficult to work out why.

Again not the team I'd go with. Very strong bench which can't be a bad thing. Hopefully we get off to a good start today

Much happier with McHattie at left back, but losing Thomson at right back negates that somewhat.

Continually frustrated by these occasions where we haven't named seven subs, by the way. Seems unnecessary.

Exactly.

Stevenson, Mackay and Osei have all been on the bench this season. Could easily name any of them on the bench again for some first team match day experience even if we don't plan on using any of them.

30 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

When you look at our squad we should not be behind Morton.

Agreed, particularly when you look at the bench. We had a rank October - December (eg last Raith game at TFS)  and as a result it's going to be tight for 2nd 

Archived