Bairns vs Fife's Finest

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Peter Grant has returned to our team since then, so no. No you can't.
I will be watching Falkirk TV for this again as I was for that game and the seethe from the commentary team that day ruined my night even before factoring in my own seethe. Better not happen again.

Even on a good day most of the FTV team are moaning buggers. Only Lewis looks to see the good in the game/team. Tony as well if he's on.

Stuart & Jamie commentating means I put it on mute if I'm watching. The former has a horrendous "Goooooaaaaalllll" shout whenever we score & loves to use the word "cute" a dozen times a game. The latter generally just moans.

Looking forward to this. No parking or trains for me to worry about. This will be my biannual treat of seeing the mighty Rovers travel through to play in the  local stadium. It may seem ridiculous but I feel confident about this. Falkirk have got to be on a downer after their title challenge ended last week and our need for points is far greater. Pleased to see we have a new signing as well. Same score as our last visit would be nice.

Peter Grant has returned to our team since then, so no. No you can't.
I will be watching Falkirk TV for this again as I was for that game and the seethe from the commentary team that day ruined my night even before factoring in my own seethe. Better not happen again.

Missed the previous rovers disaster and relied on text updates.
Missing tomorrow and relying on text updates.
#badomen.

59 minutes ago, RR #1 said:

Looking forward to this. No parking or trains for me to worry about. This will be my biannual treat of seeing the mighty Rovers travel through to play in the  local stadium. It may seem ridiculous but I feel confident about this. Falkirk have got to be on a downer after their title challenge ended last week and our need for points is far greater. Pleased to see we have a new signing as well. Same score as our last visit would be nice.

Our title challenge ended in October.

Still think we could pinch second though.

Can't understand for the life of me why Austin has suddenly been bumped. Houston's chopping and changing throughout the season certainly hasn't helped our promotion prospects. Especially when at times it's difficult to work out why.

2 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

McHattie and Davo replacing Jason Thomson and Matthews for us. 2 like for like changes doesn't change us much to be honest.

I was under the impression that Jason Thomson (im assuming he's the ginger one) was a decent player at this level? that was a few year ago tbf

Archived