Scotland V England

mizfit

No intent on going for the win in what was called a must-win game.

Strachan was on the radio earlier saying that it isn't. Whether that was his genuine thought or just media trolling seems to be debatable.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a dreadful advert for this once famous fixture

Our stock has fallen so low that all we can do is get everybody in a defensive shell - hit long punts to poor old Griffiths and hope for one half chance

Armstrong, Snodgrass are absolutely anonymous and I would hook snodgrass right now and get Forrest on with a bit of pace

Change the shape and try and play some decent football

Absolutely this. I'd rather gave a go and lose playing this anti football totally embarrassing

What a wash out. No wonder I hardly watch a game Of football anymore. I can remember before the 1996 game being nervous for weeks- the build up was phenomenal and EVERYBODY was watching it. This is an absolute wash out. Nobody cares- players or fans.

I have this same feeling. Not even a sell out evidently.

I remember the playoffs in '99 (or whenever they were) and was buzzing (which were just as important imo seeing as this is a must win for qualification). In fact, used to love going to the Scotland games, SSC the lot until a couple of years ago. Now I'm just sitting at home, slumped on the couch with a few beers to keep me happy. If Scotland scored then you'd get the punch of a fist with a low-decibel 'yas' out of me at best.

I blame all the midweek trips down from Aberdeen, using up work holiday to watch us drawing with the likes of Lithuania in 5 degrees in the pishing evening rain. In Glasgow.

Archived