Dunfermline (Scottish cup winners) vs Hibs (Established second tier side)

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, smpar said:

Another performance like the last one at ER road would be splendid. Unfortunately, I doubt we'll see another performance like that for about 5 years tbh.

It was a brilliant performance. One of them where we didn't have any excuses, simply out played on the day. 

Top saves from the keeper got us a point. 

2 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:

No such thing as pay at the gate anymore. The ticket office will be open on the day, should maybe refer to it as POTD? The preferred purchasing method of troublemakers :-P

For some games they actually do have pay at the gate, but only for the away end. Pretty sure they did it for Hibs' earlier visit.

1 minute ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Thought these new rules didn't allow that. Just shows how stupid they are.

The rules don't apply to tickets sold on the day of the game. Only ones purchased in advance.

I think Hibs fans have been able to buy a ticket in advance for this. If so, they will have had to give all the details. However if they just turn up tomorrow and buy at the gate (assuming there will be a cash gate, as so far I haven't seen an announcement that there will be) they just hand over their money and don't need to give any details. Similarly if they just pop in to the ticket office on the day of the game to buy a ticket they don't need to give any details. 

Because folk who want to make trouble always buy in advance and never just buy a ticket on the day must be the thinking of whatever genius thought this madness up.

Also our club can't trust people to man the home end turnstiles, but can trust them to man the away end ones. 

Just so no one forgets, this is all over a game of football.

Top saves from the keeper got us a point. 

The save he made from Moffat where he tipped it onto the bar was ridiculous, I watched it a few times afterwards and I kept expecting the ball to go in, nightmare.

Archived