Accies v Saints 1/4/17

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

If you add in our low crowds, plastic pitch and 2 and a half stands, then we really should be shut down by the footballing authorities.

What's your thoughts on when you see players, usually in foreign games, running up to the ref holding up an invisible card in an attempt to get a player booked or sent off?

The actions of the Hamilton coaching staff and players are DEFINITELY why Foster and Swanson were sent off imo. 

Nothing to do with them punching and kicking f**k out of each in other in plain sight of the assistant referee and fourth official. 

I think this is the point. Swanson and Foster were being sent off anyway, the fact the Hamilton manager, assistant manager and a player have all admitted to running to the ref to make sure he sent them off, is the ratty bit.

I totally get it - no one likes a grass and I'm no different - but it didn't have any effect on the end result. 

Flailing legs and arms all over the shop and then Foster's reaction thereafter far more damning. 

Will be interested to see if the SFA make anything of the Beuzelin/Paton clash. Obviously nothing in it, but Tony McGlennan will be looking for something to do in that shitey wee office of his. 

Perfectly acceptable to try and boot your team mate in the head while he's on the ground IMO. Against Modern Football.

Perfectly acceptable for a manager, assistant manager and player to sprint towards the ref at the half time whistle to get opposing players sent off tbh.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Perfectly acceptable for a manager, assistant manager and player to sprint towards the ref at the half time whistle to get opposing players sent off tbh.

The two things are not comparable but you keep deflecting.

Pleasing that everyone is ragin. They deserved to go and our players made sure of it. So what .. everyone would do the same!!!!
Lets get something from motherwell then beat county and stay up just to f**k the off the haters even more[emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji6] [emoji6]

5 hours ago, Widge said:

Unfortunately I really don't think they would have. I've never once seen Tommy Wright or Callum Davidson demand a player be sent off. Neither have I seen them run on a pitch at any point. That's just my own club, unfortunately Hamilton are pretty rotten to the core in many aspects. Canning being at the forefront, it says a lot that the only player I've any respect for is Imrie and he's a diving wee shitbag at the best of times.

Just like I'm sure you thought two of your team's players, wouldn't start kicking each other in the head, and essentially throwing a game.

The two things are not comparable but you keep deflecting.

I'm not deflecting anything. Foster and Swanson are complete disgraces who've embarrassed the entire game. That doesn't detract from the despicable behaviour of the Accies staff, which blew an already big incident out of control and ended up with everyone piling into the tunnel. The only deflection is Accies fans who are refusing to criticise their staffs actions

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm not deflecting anything. Foster and Swanson are complete disgraces who've embarrassed the entire game. That doesn't detract from the despicable behaviour of the Accies staff, which blew an already big incident out of control and ended up with everyone piling into the tunnel. The only deflection is Accies fans who are refusing to criticise their staffs actions

giphy.gif

Archived