Stirling v Forfar

8 hours ago, Bogs_Dollox said:

Is this denholms best year in a forfar shirt ?

Not even close. Danny's first season he was much better at a higher level. Got him a move to full time championship club. Nice to see him stepping up yesterday will need guys like him at top form to compensate for loss of Cox and TOB.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely great performance today, thoroughly deserved three points.

Every player out there playing for the jersey, great spirit from everyone involved!

Thought Malone was outstanding for a change, special mention to Jim Lister who I doubted over the past few weeks but he has proved me wrong yesterday and had arguably his best performance for Forfar.

Like everyone has said TOB & Cox will be a big miss, but we have a good squad of players who can fill in these positions!

Looking forward to the game next week now!

Actually think two of our best performances of the season have came at Forthbank, bossed the game on both occasions, should have won by more than 3 on Saturday!

Not bad but I'm just not convinced starting with all 3 of Swanks, Malone and Foxy would give us enough energy and drive in a high pressure derby. I'd be more inclined to get Milne or McCawl in midfield at the start and bring on the "class" when the game is close to being won! [emoji3]

Milne's been dropped due to his poor form I think?
And Don't see how anyone could pick McCawl over anyone to be honest?

39 minutes ago, loon74 said:

Is that a crystal meth factory with the coloured windows in the background

That's exactly what it is. I take my daughters swimming there regularly but it's actually a front for an international drug cartel. Don't tell anyone though. 

Archived