Stirling v Forfar

1 hour ago, nofixedability said:

Needing experienced heads, call for Malcolm and Foxy.

I agree, Danny is brilliant but Jeezo that 3rd goal on Saturday for Berwick, he wasn't even at the half way line. when is Bollan gonna realise that it ain't just about the fit boys but we need a footballer in there too. We should be cruising. Feel sorry for the boys tho, not a positive thing ever comes oot that dug oot even when they do something right... Absolutely no respect for the guy but im hoping he brings that league trophy to station park. 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Loonsdaft!!! said:

I agree, Danny is brilliant but Jeezo that 3rd goal on Saturday for Berwick, he wasn't even at the half way line. when is Bollan gonna realise that it ain't just about the fit boys but we need a footballer in there too. We should be cruising. Feel sorry for the boys tho, not a positive thing ever comes oot that dug oot even when they do something right... Absolutely no respect for the guy but im hoping he brings that league trophy to station park. 

I enjoyed hearing the manager telling everyone to get back and "fill in" ...in the 94th minute..:wacko:

30 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

I enjoyed hearing the manager telling everyone to get back and "fill in" ...in the 94th minute..:wacko:

I also enjoyed him trying to put another 2 subs on when we already had 2 on, so Marc Scott had to sit back doon #unbelievable 

15 hours ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

League's over now.
Might as well give the young lads a chance!
King
Bain Munro O'Brien Kennedy
Scott Devine Milne Mclaughlin
Aitken Gill

This is so bad it's worth quoting twice... :lol: Hopefully you won't be attending again this season then?? 

Shows how far we've come that we actually go into this game with some hope against top of the league. I feel this may be the end of our run but hope Im wrong. Would take a draw.

Id say we certainly need to be winning the home games for any chance of making the play offs.

2-1 to the Albion and Elgin and Annan slipping up hopefully.

2 minutes ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

Surely get Mackintosh back from his loan at Carnoustie?

1 minute ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

Would like to see Mclauchlin slip into rb & Malone into lb

You guys and your sensible posts - no place on the forum for that p!sh.  I reckon Coxy will be in at right back this week.

Now that Bain and Coxy are out...

ADAM

MACINTOSH      MUNRO  TOB      MALONE (YES HE IS A LEFT BACK)

SCOTT       FOXY       SWANKIE      MCLAUCHLIN

LISTER           DENHOLM

Archived