Stirling v Forfar

Is there any team in this league going to finish above us. how many fucking chances do we need to give you all??? :)

ADAM

BAIN          MUNRO                                  TOB              MALONE (YES MALONE)

DENHOLM      SWANKIE                              FOXY             MCLAUCHLIN

COX                               LISTER

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

Is there any team in this league going to finish above us. how many fucking chances do we need to give you all??? :)

ADAM

BAIN          MUNRO                                  TOB              MALONE (YES MALONE)

DENHOLM      SWANKIE                              FOXY             MCLAUCHLIN

COX                               LISTER

Whatever Bollan thought E.Malone would bring to the side it ain't working in mid field, he has only got the one foot and is as slow as pipe reek. Play him as above and let's see what he's made of.

Saturday's are fun again so can't wait for this game. Hopefully we put in another huge shift and make it 7 out of 7.

Cant see Henderson starting for us which means Forfar defenders better have their running boots on as the front 4 will have bags of energy I reckon

Saturday's are fun again

You can say that again and long may it continue. The turn around in results have been absolutely fantastic and the feel good factor is slowly starting to return.

I wouldn't play Henderson.....(in fact if I had my way, Henderson would be looking for another club, but that's a different rant) but the problem we have is, does Little have the fitness to last 90 minutes? He certainly offers a lot more and the team just seem to be more effective when Henderson isn't playing.

Forfar ran riot the last time we played them at home and Cox was at his most petulant, hope it's not a similar Saturday.

Well the question is can we make it 7 wins in a row or will the current League Leaders Forfar show the form that got them to the top spot.

Think Forfar will come to defend and hope to hit us on the counter attack and try to get at least a point or more against League 2`s current top form team

Regarding Henderson agree with a number of posters, hope he does not start on Saturday and that Darren Smith and Ross Kavanagh start up front, more mobile and also more of a threat as well.

Would like Callum Morrison to start in place of Connor MacLaren and hopefully Ross Smith is fit to take up his place in the centre of defence rather than Frazier Wright.

Prediction Albion 2 Forfar 1      

31 minutes ago, rhliston said:

Well the question is can we make it 7 wins in a row or will the current League Leaders Forfar show the form that got them to the top spot.

Think Forfar will come to defend and hope to hit us on the counter attack and try to get at least a point or more against League 2`s current top form team

Regarding Henderson agree with a number of posters, hope he does not start on Saturday and that Darren Smith and Ross Kavanagh start up front, more mobile and also more of a threat as well.

Would like Callum Morrison to start in place of Connor MacLaren and hopefully Ross Smith is fit to take up his place in the centre of defence rather than Frazier Wright.

Prediction Albion 2 Forfar 1      

Watch out guys, we are going for 8 out of 8, Bollan has us on an incredible streak atm.....

I feel Henderson shouldn't be starting so with that in mind this would be my team for saturday

Smith

Caddis Smith McGeachie Quigley

Black  McMullen

Daz            Dickson         Morrison

Kav

Bring on little and Mclaren as subs, hopefully Willie Robertson is back soon however he will have to play for his place as Black has been outstanding in there the past few games.

feeling positive again after the recent run, this will without a doubt be a tough game, hoping for 7 out of 7 but i think i'll take a draw

2-1 Binos 

3 minutes ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

Rather Malcolm than Munro. He'd be vocal aswell as would Foxy something sorely lacking on Saturday. Has to be Foxy and Milne in the middle of the park.

:rolleyes: It gets worse....did you not watch the game on Saturday then?

34 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

Malcom no thanks.

Why?

Centre backs all at sea on Saturday. What he lacks in pace he would bring in organisation (see early part of season), with Travis injured it's either TOB and Munro, TOB and Malcolm or Malcolm and Munro.

Foxy and McCawl in the middle for me, legs along with experience (and the actual ability to pass a football).

I doubt Bollan's brave enough to drop some of the boys that are completely off form.

11 minutes ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

League's over now.
Might as well give the young lads a chance!
King
Bain Munro O'Brien Kennedy
Scott Devine Milne Mclaughlin
Aitken Gill

:lol: Jamie Gill up front.....did he impress you when he played there before...lol :thumsup2

Archived