Circumcision?

Romeo

It was too tight so it was giving me a bit of grief aye. Certainly have no regrets over it and getting your hole isn't as much of an ordeal because you're not constantly worried that its going to get forced right back.

Fair enough. Suppose some are tighter than others..... mine wouldn't be the slightest bit sore if pulled back. .. but appreciate your honesty.
More importantly... what were the extra strong painkillers? Morphine based I'd guess?

On 27/03/2017 at 00:07, Flybhoy said:

A girl I was 'intimate' with many years ago freaked the f**k out when she saw my uncircumsized chubber.

She was American, not jewish though but had assumed all guys had their bananas peeled in their youth.

Never saw her again after that night :lol:

There's a big cultural difference. I read somewhere that in the US about 80% of males get it done whereas in Europe it's around 20%. They even do a high percentage of neonatals ffs...

I got circumcised a few years ago (in my 50s) under local anaesthetic, the anaesthetist was f*cking useless I may add, I felt the first slice & the surgeon had the cheek to say I appeared nervous lol. The only drawback (pun intended) was no sex for about a month afterwards but apart from that I'm glad I got it done.

This is acceptable, normalised money-spinning treatment of newborn boys across the western world in preparation for circumcision...

circ.thumb.jpg.7050a230ba16197922db221eaedb49c4.jpg

'Culture' as a mass ritual in places such as The Philippines and across the Muslim and Jewish world...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3545835/300-boys-undergo-mass-circumcision-Philippines.html

335B41B900000578-3545835-image-a-90_1461

Regularly results in complications, and deaths...

https://www.circinfo.org/USA_deaths.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/10073918/33-men-die-in-South-African-circumcision-ceremonies.html

And was a wholly unnecessary ritual/procedure in all but a tiny percentage of those circumcised...

Yet only FGM is attacked by world organisations, who in places don't just ignore but encourage MGM.

My best mate had to have an emergency circumcision last year for some reason (can't remember why). Said it was fucking agony!

It happen to my mate after he had a rather vigorous w**k.

Had it done at 5yo, because if I didn't I would've exploded in a tsunami of pish.

Ladies do love it.

Sore as feck at the time, healing. Trying to pee in a straight line, was like trying to split the atom.

I can still remember screaming the theatre down to this day, local anaesthetic.

I got it done a few years back. Much more comfortable now. It was uncomfortable for 6 weeks after but not agony. I got it done under general anaesthetic and hadn't realised it was done, when I came round, until I went to pish.

Difficult to dress the wound etc. after but over time it's proved to be good for me.

First time I popped it inside a lady after it healed probably gave me more grief than the healing process. For some reason the remaining skin below the helmet decided to swell, not a great situation. No problems since. 10/10 would recommend to a friend.

20 hours ago, The Mantis said:

There's a big cultural difference. I read somewhere that in the US about 80% of males get it done whereas in Europe it's around 20%. They even do a high percentage of neonatals ffs...

That's what happens in a private health system where profits and surgeons incomes are directly related to how many procedures they do

Like barbed wrapped around your bellend for the best part of a month. You wake up in agony for most of the first two weeks due to your initial new found sensitivity.

Painkillers are only slightly helpful, but overall it's worth it in the long term if you are having tightness troubles down there.

Banjo string snapped while on the job when I was 18 or 19. Savlon on it for a few weeks and no problems since. f**k anyone who thinks they are going near the wee man with a scalpel.

27 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Banjo string snapped while on the job when I was 18 or 19. Savlon on it for a few weeks and no problems since. f**k anyone who thinks they are going near the wee man with a scalpel.

Scalpel?

I just thought they used a device similar to this one:

carrot.jpg.24b1a1a996290839624a5ef323ba4cc4.jpg