Circumcision?

Romeo

A guy is returning home from work when he remembers it's his girlfriend's birthday. He realises that he doesn't have a present for her.

So in a panic he scans the street and sees a shop across the road with lots of flowers in the window. "The very thing" he thinks "I'll get her some flowers".

So he goes into the shop.

An old Jewish man comes from the back room and asks "Can I help you?"

The guy says "I'd like to buy some flowers please"

The Jewish man says "I'm sorry, we're not a florist"

The guy says "Well, what sort of business is this?"

The Jewish guy says "I'm a ritual circumcisionist"

The guy says "But you've got lots of flowers in your window"

And the Jewish guy says "Oi vey, what would else would you put in the window...."

A guy is returning home from work when he remembers it's his girlfriend's birthday. He realises that he doesn't have a present for her.
So in a panic he scans the street and sees a shop across the road with lots of flowers in the window. "The very thing" he thinks "I'll get her some flowers".
So he goes into the shop.
An old Jewish man comes from the back room and asks "Can I help you?"
The guy says "I'd like to buy some flowers please"
The Jewish man says "I'm sorry, we're not a florist"
The guy says "Well, what sort of business is this?"
The Jewish guy says "I'm a ritual circumcisionist"
The guy says "But you've got lots of flowers in your window"
And the Jewish guy says "Oi vey, what would else would you put in the window...."

I'll get your coat [emoji39]

This rabbi is retiring and realises that he has hundreds of foreskins that he has accumulated over the years so he takes them to a tailor friend and asks if he can do anything with them, he's told to come back in a week.

He goes in a week later and his friend hands him a small purse.  "Wait a second", says the rabbi "I gave you hundreds of foreskins and this is all you made is something this small?"

"Ah" says his tailor friend "but if you rub it it turns into a suitcase!"

Was thinking about joining the Police, and was reading through the requirements and it stated that you must not be circumcised.

Thought this was very strange, until I realised you need to be a complete cock to be a copper.

I got it done in January. The first two weeks are absolutely agony, and god forbid you get 'excited', never had pain like it. You get strong as f**k painkillers though which are class. 

Why you get it done?
Seems pretty pointless if you ask me.... unless of course it's giving u a problem

6 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Why you get it done?
Seems pretty pointless if you ask me.... unless of course it's giving u a problem

It was too tight so it was giving me a bit of grief aye. Certainly have no regrets over it and getting your hole isn't as much of an ordeal because you're not constantly worried that its going to get forced right back.

It was too tight so it was giving me a bit of grief aye. Certainly have no regrets over it and getting your hole isn't as much of an ordeal because you're not constantly worried that its going to get forced right back.

Now all you have to worry about is the person on the receiving end laughing at your inadequately small penis.