Circumcision?

Romeo

A girl I was 'intimate' with many years ago freaked the f**k out when she saw my uncircumsized chubber.

She was American, not jewish though but had assumed all guys had their bananas peeled in their youth.

Never saw her again after that night :lol:

12 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

A girl I was 'intimate' with many years ago freaked the f**k out when she saw my uncircumsized chubber.

She was American, not jewish though but had assumed all guys had their bananas peeled in their youth.

Never saw her again after that night :lol:

That seems surprisingly common with American women. Bit of an unconscious admission that they've had a lot of cock, IMO - you'd hardly freak out about one looking slightly different if you'd only seen a couple.

Possibly not the best thing to say at the time, right enough.

Apparently they used to do it to male babies as a matter of routine in this country- my old man was circumcised and as far as I know he wasn't Jewish... my life. 

Now, the Big J was Jewish and thus apparently underwent the traditional ritual. So when he ascended to heaven, guess which bit was left behind? Yup, you guessed it. There is a church in Italy called the Church of the Holy Foreskin and the relic contained therein was venerated in the Middle Ages. I saw a Channel 4 documentary on this a few years ago and the RC Church aren't particularly keen on discussing it these days for some reason....  

1 minute ago, tamthebam said:

Apparently they used to do it to male babies as a matter of routine in this country- my old man was circumcised and as far as I know he wasn't Jewish... my life. 

Now, the Big J was Jewish and thus apparently underwent the traditional ritual. So when he ascended to heaven, guess which bit was left behind? Yup, you guessed it. There is a church in Italy called the Church of the Holy Foreskin and the relic contained therein was venerated in the Middle Ages. I saw a Channel 4 documentary on this a few years ago and the RC Church aren't particularly keen on discussing it these days for some reason....  

You've missed out a Robert the Bruce story somewhere along the line.

Just now, Zen Archer said:

You've missed out a Robert the Bruce story somewhere along the line.

If we had that particular Holy Relic, given to us by the Knights Templar, it would make a good Scottish Emblem. For example, our national football team could wear it proudly on their jerseys.

1 minute ago, tamthebam said:

If we had that particular Holy Relic, given to us by the Knights Templar, it would make a good Scottish Emblem. For example, our national football team could wear it proudly on their jerseys.

^^^^^missed the point.

'If at first you don't succeed........................................'

I vaguely remember QI mentioning the Holy Foreskin thing. IIRC, they believe that Jesus left his foreskin behind on Saturn as he ascended to heaven, which explains the rings we see today.

Seriously.

8 minutes ago, throbber said:

I'm finding it quite hard to got into my jeans just now, I think they have shrunk over the past year is so.

I've been on a booze and pizza bender for a few weeks and have grown a wee bit of a spare tyre. On a health kick as of today. 

I don't have a foreskin. Juts PM me if you want a cock pic. 

I've been on a booze and pizza bender for a few weeks and have grown a wee bit of a spare tyre. On a health kick as of today. 
I don't have a foreskin. Juts PM me if you want a cock pic. 

I will start a health kick in a few weeks but I have been slogging it out a bit at uni and drinking red bull and what ever foods are most convenient so I have obviously grown a bit fat too. Not as fat as I was a year ago so I'm counting that as a bonus.

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Wrong account, m8.

This is P&B, not "Update your Grindr Profile".

Oh balls. Just realised I've been having an in-depth discussion about the Championship relegation battled with BIGCOK999 and LongDongSilver62.