Champions Elect vs the Greenock Galacticos

Ah, you'll be fine. I guess you just need to find a way to find some form again for the playoffs: if only to get your support going in excited about the games. They should be a great day out - effectively your reward for a great season - but they could be pretty torturous if there's too much pessimism around.

Let's hope not! Stop sooking up to these snakes.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

Let's hope not! Stop sooking up to these snakes.

I'm not, I'm just having a conversation. If I'm honest, I think we'd have more of a chance of progressing from the playoffs than they would (notwithstanding the considerable points gap, obviously), but in the meantime, we really need them to beat Ayr. 

I'm not, I'm just having a conversation. If I'm honest, I think we'd have more of a chance of progressing from the playoffs than they would (notwithstanding the considerable points gap, obviously), but in the meantime, we really need them to beat Ayr. 

OK ...if you say so. The usual roasters seem to have slithered back under their rocks for now[emoji3]

4 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

OK ...if you say so. The usual roasters seem to have slithered back under their rocks for nowemoji3.png

Wouldn't say that. You've been quite vocal for a few weeks now.

1 hour ago, Toby said:

Wouldn't say that. You've been quite vocal for a few weeks now.

You're not doing it right... You're meant to post a picture like the clique have done a million times.....you know the ones.

Archived