Champions Elect vs the Greenock Galacticos

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldn't give a f**k whether the sendings off were deserved or not, if McGregor serves his suspension against Dunfermline on Saturday then he'll be back in time for Cappielow to body Oyenuga into whichever dilapidated 'stand' he fancies.

YLT

Grant Holt by the way. #9 striker who has started most of our games and scored about 3 goals. His replacement is Brian Graham. 

Lennon might actually get decent money to spend in the summer as well. Scary as f**k. 

Grant Holt by the way. #9 striker who has started most of our games and scored about 3 goals. His replacement is Brian Graham. 
Lennon might actually get decent money to spend in the summer as well. Scary as f**k. 

I liked the sarcastic 'wheeeeey' when he actually won a header.

2 minutes ago, LondonHibsFan said:

Couldn't give a f**k whether the sendings off were deserved or not, if McGregor serves his suspension against Dunfermline on Saturday then he'll be back in time for Cappielow to body Oyenuga into whichever dilapidated 'stand' he fancies.

YLT

I have a spot of news for you LHF - Kudus doesn't play that much for us

YLT

Clearly could give a f**k. McGregor is a shitebag same as your grass of a manager

24 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Well, there’s Jordan Rode:

“ Leagues won regardless.  Hopefully you get pumped in the playoffs“

and

“We've won the league this evening”

and

“Yes, it's a shanner we drew.  Gutted at sealing the championship”

and

“Fair result regardless. We where shite, didn't lose, all eyes in regaining our cup now”

And Fraser Fyvie:

“Sounds like another shan performance but again we don't lose. Should seal the league that”

and

“It's a fantastic result. All we had to do was avoid defeat to seal the deal”

And Alan Stubbs:

“.after Saturday, a draw's an okay result”

.....and no doubt plenty more of 'em to come.

By the way, what in the name of feck is a "flamegang"? Are we supposed to be impressed or something??

We're "celebrating" winning the league squire, not getting a draw tonight.

Better luck next time.

I have a spot of news for you LHF - Kudus doesn't play that much for us

All I've seen of Morton recently consisted of him being your super sub (the winner against Falkirk anyway).

Ah well, he'll just have to body him through the back of the dugout then.

Archived