Champions Elect vs the Greenock Galacticos

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

I've never seen a full team shite there self as much as I did tonight when Lenny offered them a square go. You could see the fear in their eyes.

Says a lot about you really when you condone your manager acting like a tool.

Hibs fans attempting a gloat at "wrapping up the league" [emoji23]. Failing to score at home and your wee thug manager hitting the rage due to making absolute no use of a vastly superior budget to everyone else in the league.

Pleasing.

1 minute ago, MonEhTon said:

Hibs fans attempting a gloat at "wrapping up the league" emoji23.png. Failing to score at home and your wee thug manager hitting the rage due to making absolute no use of a vastly superior budget to everyone else in the league.

Pleasing.

It's a fantastic result. All we had to do was avoid defeat to seal the deal. Kidding yourself if you think you're making up 10 points. 

Good luck in the playoffs. :) 

It's a fantastic result. All we had to do was avoid defeat to seal the deal. Kidding yourself if you think you're making up 10 points. 
Good luck in the playoffs. [emoji4] 

I am under no illusions about our chances. Not once, either on here or in real life, have I suggested that we had a hope of winning it. Celebrating a 0-0 draw at home...

25 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

That performance was brutal.

How McGinn keeps getting picked for Scotland is beyond me :lol:

Keeping McGeouch on the bench ready for 6-7 minutes :lol:

Bringing him on for out top goal scorer :lol:

We will be fuckin shit next year.  Yet the whole of .net and people beside me tonight keep mentioning they will be better against sides not defending all the time!  Morton didn't do this, they timewasted towards the end to get a point to keep them in pole position for second but we will struggle big time next season. Lennon hasn't a clue - unless he gives us two in a row and all will be okay 

2 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

You play with feathers, you get your arse tickled.

CCS Scotlands Numero Uno.

Not quite grasping that one hombre, badly made up proverb followed by a quite frankly, abortion of a statement "CCS Scotlands Numero Uno" Grammatically neanderthal.  

Embarrassing from Oneynuga at the end there. Absolute huddy with an awful challenge and then totally shiting it when Daz came over. Hopefully get the red rescinded. Brilliant brawl but, that would've been a better watch for 90 minutes than the game, Lenny was right up for it :lol:

3 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Have no faith in Lennon whatsoever to do a job next year. He'll be there at the start of the season, would be surprised if he's there at the end of it.

Aye he's clueless. Grant Holt f**k sake. 

Archived