Champions Elect vs the Greenock Galacticos

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A win here puts us 13 clear. I can't be fucked working it out but I think if we win this, beat Dunfermline and Morton lose to Dumbarton at the weekend then we can win it at Morton in a couple of weeks? If not then queens at home the following week. Hope we really put our foot down here and seal it. A draw wouldn't be a horrendous result though.

ill go for 2-1 hibs. Cummings and Boyle.

29 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Hopefully see a good reaction from our players after yesterday's dreadful performance. Would be happy with a point here. 

Aye, we've only lost two consecutive league games once all season and I'm hopeful the team can recover the way we usually do after a defeat, but obviously Hibs are now at the point of thinking when they'll have the league mathematically wrapped up and will be flying with the way they won yesterday. We're still favourites for second, but we can't afford to lose both games v Hibs.

1 minute ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

A win here puts us 13 clear. I can't be fucked working it out but I think if we win this, beat Dunfermline and Morton lose to Dumbarton at the weekend then we can win it at Morton in a couple of weeks?

If we win our next two games then a win at Cappielow will mathematically seal the league, as long as Dundee United drop points in one of their three games.

Been thinking.  Every really big game this season at home I've managed to miss.  The exception being the 1-1 draw with united.  I've missed the games v Falkirk, Morton, the jambo scudding and the boabying we dished out to united under the floodlights.  In fact when I turn up, we draw with teams like ayr or Dumbarton.  I'm free Wednesday evening guys and off work Thursday.

If teams could stop fucking winning the league at The Fortress that'd be great.

Anyway losing to Dunfermline then winning away at Hibs would be very like us. I'll back The Famous here.

Just wait until Cupid/tadger find the thread. It'll soon take a dramatic downward turn.

id go with this side: 

marciano

ambrose

mcgregor

hanlon 

Stevenson 

Boyle

mcgeouch 

McGinn 

bartley

Keatings 

cummings 

Would be genuinely tempted to stick with Laidlaw for this one. Marciano's confidence was probably rocked by the shocker he had playing for Israel on Friday, and if we could learn to put people on the posts when we're defending corners then Laidlaw would've had a clean sheet on Saturday.

Archived