Brechin via Livingston The Tattie Field Derby

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've won 3 from 3 in this fixture this season scoring 8 and only conceding 1, our last trip to Brechin we produced one of our best performances of the season, dominated the game, scored 3 and should've had a couple more without conceding. 

Expecting a harder game this time around, Brechin seem to have found a bit of form again, getting players back from injury has clearly helped. 

Brechin have been quite physical so we will need to stand up to that, wouldn't be surprised to see Toderov starting up top with Danny Mullen in this one. 

Wouldnt be disappointed with a point in this one but we are more than capable of winning, only lost 1 in 10 since we last played Brechin so we are in good form. 

3 hours ago, Best Team in Angus said:

So at least this week we will get nae stick about our pitch from our opponents  :rolleyes:  A big game for Brechin, I would be happy if we could take a point but would love all 3 hopefully we will have a full squad to pick from 

It'll just be like playing at home then.:lol:

This and the Alloa game should be our hardest two games but for some reason they are teams we have won comfortably against, maybe our players get themselves psyched up more for it. Should be a tough physical game but we've got big players ourselves this season and have now got a big lad up front too, we used to be a team full of short arses. Not sure if Todorov should start, Buchanan and Mullen played well against Airdrie, Buchanan setting Mullen up with the opener, either way Mullen will be full of confidence after his 2 goals yesterday so i'd def start him.

Really hope we win this one to set us up for the chance to win the league the following week against our nearest rivals.

4 hours ago, andylivi1 said:

We've won 3 from 3 in this fixture this season scoring 8 and only conceding 1, our last trip to Brechin we produced one of our best performances of the season, dominated the game, scored 3 and should've had a couple more without conceding. 

Expecting a harder game this time around, Brechin seem to have found a bit of form again, getting players back from injury has clearly helped. 

Brechin have been quite physical so we will need to stand up to that, wouldn't be surprised to see Toderov starting up top with Danny Mullen in this one. 

Wouldnt be disappointed with a point in this one but we are more than capable of winning, only lost 1 in 10 since we last played Brechin so we are in good form. 

What's with all this physical pish .  

43 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Whatever floats your boat .  Strange that none of the managers in the league have contemplated Brechin being a physical side. 

Are you privy to all League 1 managers' 'contemplations'?

7 hours ago, andylivi1 said:

Brechin tried to kick us off the park in the last game at Livi, some Brechin fans admitted so on here and even said it was an embarrassing way to play. 

Thy have a great manager for those type of tactics. If in doubt boot the player race her than the ball. 

12 hours ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Whatever floats your boat .  Strange that none of the managers in the league have contemplated Brechin being a physical side. 

Been a reader of P+B for a while now.Had to create an account to have my say.You would start an argument in an empty hoose ya walloper

24 minutes ago, COOSHEDC*NT said:

Been a reader of P+B for a while now.Had to create an account to have my say.You would start an argument in an empty hoose ya walloper

Was thinking that myself after seeing him on the Brechin v East Fife match thread then at it again on here. Maybe it is like some kind of foreplay to him, like tugging the lassies hair when at school when you fancied them.:unsure::lol:

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Was thinking that myself after seeing him on the Brechin v East Fife match thread then at it again on here. Maybe it is like some kind of foreplay to him, like tugging the lassies hair when at school when you fancied them.:unsure::lol:

Must fancy everyone thats critical of brechins immaculate pitch or sexy football

This will be a good day out for the Brechin fans, to get to see the Amber Machine/Champions Elect in all our glory as we march relentlessly onto the championship. Hope you all enjoy it we won't be here for much longer.

18 hours ago, Gordon EF said:

Are you privy to all League 1 managers' 'contemplations'?

The after match comments from managers are usually a good indication .  ;)

7 hours ago, COOSHEDC*NT said:

Well done .  Thanks for your contribution.  Ironic that you have started this one !  :1eye

6 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

You must have had some childhood coming out with belters like that !  

Sorry I didn't realise we were not supposed to reply ........I always thought the best way to handle  sarcasm and phishing is to reply with sarcasm and phishing .

Some people are obviously more precious than others and can't accept that though.  

As we often shout to the refs at games....." There are 2 teams on the park " 

1 hour ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Well done .  Thanks for your contribution.  Ironic that you have started this one !  :1eye

Sorry I didn't realise we were not supposed to reply ........I always thought the best way to handle  sarcasm and phishing is to reply with sarcasm and phishing .

Some people are obviously more precious than others and can't accept that though.  

Not an argument just an observation 

Just now, theoriginalhedge said:

Aye , fine.  Some people take this site a little too seriously for my liking8)  If folk don't like it , don't enter the debate.  Simples. 

1 hour ago, theoriginalhedge said:

500_F_113169279_s78SOnvV4tj3hpogTdSmgXwVHs2fGecz.jpg

Archived