Pedro Caixinha's Rangers vs Michael Portillo's Motherwell - 1st April

It sounds like we missed a hatful of chances but I'd have taken a point before the game. Was moult taken off injured?

Robinson is certainly getting an extra 10-15% out of the players and we haven't been as negative as I'd feared - Aberdeen game apart

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It sounds like we missed a hatful of chances but I'd have taken a point before the game. Was moult taken off injured?

Robinson is certainly getting an extra 10-15% out of the players and we haven't been as negative as I'd feared - Aberdeen game apart

Aye apparently Moult went off injured, not sure what the injury was though.

If nothing else Robinson seems to have settled on a shape and is sticking to it.

Fair fucks to him, I wouldn't have imagined McGhee pitching up at Ibrox with Frear, Bowman, Moult & McDonald all starting. The lesser spotted Jacob Blyth getting some minutes too.

Aye apparently Moult went off injured, not sure what the injury was though.

If nothing else Robinson seems to have settled on a shape and is sticking to it.

Fair fucks to him, I wouldn't have imagined McGhee pitching up at Ibrox with Frear, Bowman, Moult & McDonald all starting. The lesser spotted Jacob Blyth getting some minutes too.

He's on the YouTube channel saying we've been poor at Ibrox for twenty years so there was no point going and doing the same things.
That attitude is refreshing enough itself.

He's on the YouTube channel saying we've been poor at Ibrox for twenty years so there was no point going and doing the same things.

I've read a couple of comments from that interview that sound quite refreshing tbh.

4 minutes ago, mjw said:

If you think of the way that we played in the play-off game, when we actually got a decent result, we started with plenty of attackers and concentrated on breaking well.  I would guess that Robinson would rate that approach over the timid shite that usually sees us beat before we start at Ibrox and Parkhead. Even if they are better than us, Rangers are clearly pretty mediocre and there is no reason why teams shouldn't have a go at them. 

24 minutes ago, Broony88 said:

Na I think we do. 

Utterly fuming his his team had the audacity to stand up to Rangers. 

This patter really is incredibly fresh and exciting.

Could've won it, was convinced we'd lose it. We really are a team of absolute b*****ds, and I couldn't be any more supportive of it. One surprising point gained, fourteen left to gain. Regardless what happened today, we have to beat Accies on Wednesday, nothing else this week particularly mattered.

5 hours ago, pandarilla said:

BBC saying three defenders replaced by two midfielders and a striker?

Head's gone?

If we tried to go like for like with the subs then we couldn't have got Garner on, at the time tho it did seem to be rather mental. Atleast he isn't afraid of plan B.

6 hours ago, capt_oats said:

The biggest difference between McGhee's last visit and today was a defender not making a howler in the last minute.  Even the phases of play were similar.

Oh and Jacob Blyth is 100% donkey.

Archived