St Mirren v Ayr United Championship 1/4/17

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Tetragrammaton said:

Don't be surprised when Morton come in for either/both of them.

Thanks for the warning. Don't be surprised when you discover you can't afford them.

The only players you could ever sign from us are the shit ones that we don't want. How's Lawrence getting on, by the way? 

42 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Thanks for the warning. Don't be surprised when you discover you can't afford them.

The only players you could ever sign from us are the shit ones that we don't want. How's Lawrence getting on, by the way? 

That's quite a trick. You can see and answer my posts despite your claims of having me on ignore. You must have been telling porkies.

It's never a foul on stelios. His momentum carries him right through him. If cairney was skinny he'd have just bounced off him.

Ayr look a complete shambles but tbf st mirren look class going forward. Probably the second best midfield in the league right now

10 hours ago, MarkoRaj said:

It's never a foul on stelios. His momentum carries him right through him. If cairney was skinny he'd have just bounced off him.

Ayr look a complete shambles but tbf st mirren look class going forward. Probably the second best midfield in the league right now

I think we can agree, as a final word on the Stelios incident, that it wasn't a foul, but it was very robust. He didn't dive, as most folk would have gone to ground in the same situation, but he did roll around like a dick, and that behaviour is inexcusable. The likelihood is that McGinn was rollocking him for the footballing decisions he took/mistake he made.

As for how good we look... yeah. Decent. The difference that McGinn has made to our team is frankly staggering: he's brought out the best in Mallan, Morgan and Magennis. Ridiculous to think that he signed an 18-month deal, too. I hope he stays (because that'd also mean we have survived) as he is the leader we have lacked since Goodwin left, albeit much better at football and doesn't get a card per game.

33 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

I realise that's very difficult for you to comprehend, but go on take a guess. Let's see if you can work it out yourself. :whistle

Why are you not at work .Oh wait you're from Greenock :whistle

Archived