St Mirren v Ayr United Championship 1/4/17

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

I've paid with card at the ground before. At the main ticket office and the west stand ticket booth. Can't speak for the away end though.

The risk is there isn't a bank machine near the ground.

There's a new shop just before the main stand with a cashpoint machine.

I'm far more confident today than I was last time we played st Mirren .. we seem to have remembered how to fight for every ball and score a goal or 2 .. think this will be tight .. 2-1 Ayr and a sending off for Ayr

You've won 2 of your last 3, and by all accounts were unlucky not to take something from Tuesday night's game.

Why all the doom and gloom with Ayr? I've not got a great feeling about today, I could see it being a frustrating draw.

You've won 2 of your last 3, and by all accounts were unlucky not to take something from Tuesday night's game.

Why all the doom and gloom with Ayr? I've not got a great feeling about today, I could see it being a frustrating draw.

I guess you always worry Tuesday night might catch up on us. You have more quality than us now, however I'm now confident that our players will fight for absolutely everything today.

Utterly gutted I can't make it, should be a cracking away support.

54 minutes ago, Shibuya said:

I'm on baby daddy duties so I'll not be there either. I actually think that's making it more nerve wracking not being there.

Just being sober any Saturday is nerve wracking.  Its a different planet

My thoughts exactly. Although if we lose today I'm more inclined to say that it's 10th for us.

We need three wins regardless.

If we lose today it just makes it less likely - but definitely not doomed.

I'd rip your arm off for a draw right now but all three results are very, very possible. White knuckle time.

Archived