Forfar Vs Berwick

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a strange situation we find ourselves in. I've supported the Loons since my old man dragged me up to Station Park as a nipper so have been a supporter in excess of forty years and a season ticket holder for most of those. I've missed approximately half a dozen home games but never because I didn't want to go. I've left early, in disgust, maybe four or five times in my life but today was the second time this season, a season we have been top of the league for the vast majority of. I I honestly don't know if I'll go to the next home game....

Today we dominated much of the game and, for periods, looked really good but to see a very average side like Berwick waltz through our defence three times almost unchallenged is atrocious. The thing is, there's not a player in our squad I don't rate which can only mean one thing, the fat bald lad with his hands in his pockets is the problem. The fat bald lad with the bunnet and a load of passion got a shorter run of games without a win before he was dismissed.

17 minutes ago, loon74 said:

Motivation a plenty in the Berwick dugout , while our board buy GARY new trousers to keep his hands in his pockets the entire game , no motivation what so ever .

Pleased as punched the Wee Gers managed to hang on after getting that "vital first goal". Berwick-the-unbeatable should get an assist for the motivation IMO (The Cough has obviously taken on board what he said yesterday :thumsup2 Break out the MD2020s all around from the big man at the last game of season?).  

14 hours ago, loon74 said:

Motivation a plenty in the Berwick dugout , while our board buy GARY new trousers to keep his hands in his pockets the entire game , no motivation what so ever .

You need to stop making fun of the manager or the Chairman will stop speaking to you.  :whistle:whistle

Pleased as punched the Wee Gers managed to hang on after getting that "vital first goal". Berwick-the-unbeatable should get an assist for the motivation IMO (The Cough has obviously taken on board what he said yesterday :thumsup2 Break out the MD2020s all around from the big man at the last game of season?).  

Great post imo

3 hours ago, A Believer said:

In the context of it's impact on our season, discussions should be underway on location of the bronze statue.....

Stick it in the middle of the Tweed on a plinth otherwise the Blobby Army might abduct it and sell it for scrap metal :lol:

Archived